TN - McDonald's All-American Nominees

Ticket

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jurick was ranked pretty high, maybe top 100.... although I do not think he is that good by no means... I totally agree that MJ Brown should have made it if some of the others did... does not make sense....maybe Z Mason, the sophmore from Briarcrest, and Buckner from Manassas also... if the list is that big they should have included a few more... but when it comes down to it, Williams will indeed be the only one that has a shot

The only reason Jurick made the list is his height, (i know i ll catch flack about that) IMO he s not even good enough for the top 100 at all. M J has gotten blackballed on this deal.

Jurick was ranked pretty high, maybe top 100.... although I do not think he is that good by no means... I totally agree that MJ Brown should have made it if some of the others did... does not make sense....maybe Z Mason, the sophmore from Briarcrest, and Buckner from Manassas also... if the list is that big they should have included a few more... but when it comes down to it, Williams will indeed be the only one that has a shot

Z Mason, Buckner, and McDonald are juniors they cant make it till next year.

The only reason Jurick made the list is his height, (i know i ll catch flack about that) IMO he s not even good enough for the top 100 at all. M J has gotten blackballed on this deal.

Jurick is a good player I saw him playing AAU with The Tennessee MAVS and he got post moves he Rebounds and blocks everything that comes to the paint.

Eloit will not make it due to injury they say he is out for the season. No Tennessee players this year will be on the team unless something changes with Eloit's injury.

Very surprised that MJ Brown was not nominated. I have not seen Williams from Culleoka but have seen McMasters from Grace. It is ashame that players can be penalized by lack of production, but MJ does not play the entire game. I do not know a lot about the others that were nominated. Can really only compare to McMasters, and MJ outplayed him two years ago in the state championship game.

I can't believe that Tyler Cutter, 6'0 PG from Siegel High in Murfreesboro, did not make this list. Cutter, an Indiana State signee, has averaged about 19 ppg and has been more of a pass-first PG now the past two years and has played against some of the top players in the country during AAU ball with the TN Travelers and has performed well against them.

Brandan Wright and Thaddeus Young? But these two dudes were phenoms, plus they're in the NBA.

That year might have been the best year for top recruits from Tennessee in a while. Those two were top 5 prospects. Chism was in the top 50. Kemp was right there around 50. Varnardo was in the top 100 and Pierre Niles was in the top 150.

That year might have been the best year for top recruits from Tennessee in a while. Those two were top 5 prospects. Chism was in the top 50. Kemp was right there around 50. Varnardo was in the top 100 and Pierre Niles was in the top 150.

Yes it was a very good year...and I loved it because the top players and teams actually traveled and played each other...Remember the best team though(my opinion) was Memphis Hamilton who was nationally ranked undefeated and have about 5 players off that team paying D-1 basketball

Very surprised that MJ Brown was not nominated. I have not seen Williams from Culleoka but have seen McMasters from Grace. It is ashame that players can be penalized by lack of production, but MJ does not play the entire game. I do not know a lot about the others that were nominated. Can really only compare to McMasters, and MJ outplayed him two years ago in the state championship game.

Everyone calm down! I spoke with MJ's dad the other day and he said MJ WAS nominated..There was a screwup on the list or something..There will be another list to come out..Thats was the latest news i heard on that.

Yes it was a very good year...and I loved it because the top players and teams actually traveled and played each other...Remember the best team though(my opinion) was Memphis Hamilton who was nationally ranked undefeated and have about 5 players off that team paying D-1 basketball

Barry Stewart also signed with Miss. State that year. I remember seeing him hit the 3 free throws to send the game with Hamilton to a 2nd OT. The year before had more guys in the top 150, but it had a lot in the bottom half (no one in the top 10).