North greene?

ng_athlete

The creek better get used to being in last place, because that is where they will be for years. The so-called adults that run the program are ruining everything that used to make the Creekers proud. This board used to be covered up with Donald's Disciples. Now, you might here from the waterboy every now and then. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I happen to like it. I know its bad, but hey thats just where I stand. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you talking about Brady getting his #### kicked on the field or on the scoreboard? Because he did get beat to death all night on the field, but getting beat by 3 points with 30 seconds left is not that bad. Brady did all he could do. As hard and as often as the defense hit him, he still led them down the field on a 80 yards drive and had the Pats in the lead. All the defense had to do was to get a stop and Tom Terrific would have had his 4th ring. The only problem is that Eli led his team on an 83 yard drive right after that. lol...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate the Patriots, just Tom Brady. He's a cocky butt-face that got everything he deserved in the Super Bowl. I hope he never wins another ring!! Hey ng-fan, looks like you all got that butt kicked too. Hopson's pitiful. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hopson has alot more to work on.. 1 he is weak.. 2 he is still playing like a sophmore on the floor.. but he will be a force next year.. Hopson has not scored 20 every game.. he didnt score over 14 agianst chuckey doak both times.. idk bout the other teams.. but Hopson will have to carry them next year with out chase i cant spell his last name lol but they can be good.. just need to work hard to accomplish thier goal!!

Hopson has alot more to work on.. 1 he is weak.. 2 he is still playing like a sophmore on the floor.. but he will be a force next year.. Hopson has not scored 20 every game.. he didnt score over 14 agianst chuckey doak both times.. idk bout the other teams.. but Hopson will have to carry them next year with out chase i cant spell his last name lol but they can be good.. just need to work hard to accomplish thier goal!!

he scored 20 on you guys when yall played them at the den... when the almighty dobner was guardin him... and he sure did take dobner to school... dob only had 14 againat him... and how in the world r u gonna say he is playin like a sophmore? that makes no sense.... he is 2nd in county scoring leader and the only reason he lost the top spot was because he got hurt at cloudland and then got got eyeball cut open by dobners finger... those 2, 2 point games killed him...

I don't hate the Patriots, just Tom Brady. He's a cocky butt-face that got everything he deserved in the Super Bowl. I hope he never wins another ring!! Hey ng-fan, looks like you all got that butt kicked too. Hopson's pitiful. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah he is pitiful ha ha 20.1 pionts a game as a junior is terrible aint it!! ur a smart one there bud...

who is this hopson person? i have never heard of him. i am not going to say anything else about NG. everyone knows where they stand...

NG deserves alot more credit than what they got Hopson is the type of player that will drive it in and then pull up when you arent expecting it hopson is some of the best NG talent right now he is the leading scorer in Greene County thats who Hopson is

Hopson is arguibly one of the best 3/4 guards in the region he can pull up and shoot a 3 or dunk over your head or even fade away for a strip you should known who the Hopson is.

Dunk over your head? HAHA, this thread is getting awesome. I honestly had never heard of the kid until this thread started and I still can't figure out who he is. I only remember two of their players. #4 because he kept running his mouth to fans in the crowd, but he did make some nice 3's and #3 because he just kept hogging the ball and shooting for no reason...

Well when you play teams like J Frank White Academy,Clinch who may I add you guys got beat by and many other cupcake opponents if the kid didn't score 20 a game then I would think there is slightly something wrong dont get me wrong he has developed since last year by a long stride but lets not take it to the extreme.

If you put him in Chuckey Doaks conference and play a tougher schedule I believe you would see a big difference.

Dunk over your head? HAHA, this thread is getting awesome. I honestly had never heard of the kid until this thread started and I still can't figure out who he is. I only remember two of their players. #4 because he kept running his mouth to fans in the crowd, but he did make some nice 3's and #3 because he just kept hogging the ball and shooting for no reason...

#4 can shoot it I'll give him that , and #3 who I'm guessing is Hopson is probably the best player on their team. We dismantled them up in Cosby the other night they are not that great. If #3 can dunk it on someones head so can I.

Yeah its easy to be the leading scorer in greene county when south greene anc chuckey doak and greeneville have Alot more balance.. South greene and Chuckey doak have 7 players in the top 15 in scoreing in greene county combined than greeneville has 5 then you have hopson.. Hopson is the only one who can make a shot for himself.. and if remeber correctly the only points hopson had the first half at the den was 4.. but dobner was in foul trouble the 3rd so he didnt d him up like the 1st half.. and dunk on peoples head??? lol haha he can dunk but he cant jump over people like dobner did at the den.. poor kid got posterrised.. but hes ok player needs to devlop.. best player north greene has by far.. but not the best in the county or region...

#4 can shoot it I'll give him that , and #3 who I'm guessing is Hopson is probably the best player on their team. We dismantled them up in Cosby the other night they are not that great. If #3 can dunk it on someones head so can I.

no u cant..

Yeah its easy to be the leading scorer in greene county when south greene anc chuckey doak and greeneville have Alot more balance.. South greene and Chuckey doak have 7 players in the top 15 in scoreing in greene county combined than greeneville has 5 then you have hopson.. Hopson is the only one who can make a shot for himself.. and if remeber correctly the only points hopson had the first half at the den was 4.. but dobner was in foul trouble the 3rd so he didnt d him up like the 1st half.. and dunk on peoples head??? lol haha he can dunk but he cant jump over people like dobner did at the den.. poor kid got posterrised.. but hes ok player needs to devlop.. best player north greene has by far.. but not the best in the county or region...

ill put him up against anybody in the region... might not win but at least top 3 or 4....