THEANIMAL

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(OLD HABITS ARE HARD TO BREAK).

THE ANIMAL

Case-in-point, trying to get THE ANIMAL to turn off the CAPS LOCK key.

I will try and video the move using techniques learned last year from the SpyCatBrown escapade and post it on youtube.

I WILL TRY AND VIDEO THE MOVE USING TECHNIQUES LEARNED LAST YEAR FROM THE SPYCATBROWN ESCAPADE AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE.

Case-in-point, trying to get THE ANIMAL to turn off the CAPS LOCK key.

I will try and video the move using techniques learned last year from the SpyCatBrown escapade and post it on youtube.

translation for THE ANIMAL:

I WILL TRY AND VIDEO THE MOVE USING TECHNIQUES LEARNED LAST YEAR FROM THE SPYCATBROWN ESCAPADE AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE.

I COULDN'T HARDLY MAKEOUT THE FIRST PART OF YOUR POST, BUT THE LAST PART CAME IN LOUD AND CLEAR.

PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT "THE GINGER". IF I LEARN THIS NEW MOVE I MIGHT COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND START WRESTLING AGAIN.

THE ANIMAL

I COULDN'T HARDLY MAKEOUT THE FIRST PART OF YOUR POST, BUT THE LAST PART CAME IN LOUD AND CLEAR.

PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT "THE GINGER". IF I LEARN THIS NEW MOVE I MIGHT COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND START WRESTLING AGAIN.

THE ANIMAL

OK WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE SCREAMING "MARY ANN" 'GILLIGAN" "SKIPPER" "THURSTON" & "LOVEY" I KNOW THOSE ARE THE PROFESSOR'S ONLY KNOWN COUNTERS TO THE "GINGER" AND WILL HAVE THE DV RECORDER AT THE READY. I JUST HOPE NOBODY ATTEMPTS THE "CRAZY WWII JAP SOLDIER HIDING IN THE CAVE" 'COUNTER CAUSE THAT WOULD BE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS.