District 11-AAA

WhatUpYo

I've been out of the loop this year. Who are the top few players on each team in 11AAA this year to look out for?

okay ill tell you who i think the top players are on every team but franklin since i play for them

Brentwood-Bradley Jacobs, Danny Rayburn, David Dermody, Jordan Leedle...all D1 signees

Independence-Ben Gaines, James Collings, Chandler Farmer (I'm not really familiar with this team)

Ravenwood-Will Moorad, Cody Christopherson, Max Schnuck

Centennial-Brennan Scott, Tyson, Michael, and new Mexican midfielder are all strong

as for everyone else like overton and hillwood, i have no idea

who does everyone else think will be the top players?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay ill tell you who i think the top players are on every team but franklin since i play for them

Brentwood-Bradley Jacobs, Danny Rayburn, David Dermody, Jordan Leedle...all D1 signees

Independence-Ben Gaines, James Collings, Chandler Farmer (I'm not really familiar with this team)

Ravenwood-Will Moorad, Cody Christopherson, Max Schnuck

Centennial-Brennan Scott, Tyson, Michael, and new Mexican midfielder are all strong

as for everyone else like overton and hillwood, i have no idea

who does everyone else think will be the top players?

Appreciate it, Boothie. Maybe someone else can chime in on Franklin as well.

2008 Preseason Predictions for what it's worth

1 Brentwood

2 Franklin

3 Independence

4 Ravenwood

5 Centennial

6 Overton

7 Hillwood

8 Hillsboro

• 4 weeks later...

Any further opinions.....

Lot of soccer yet to be played.

Brentwood - cream of the crop, always the measuring stick for the rest of 11AAA, can't bet against them until they go down.

Franklin- Sharp against Ravenwood and awesome against BGA, shaky at Indy tourney. Lots of experience and raw talent there to challenge for district.

Indy - Results great so far, especially all of the shutouts by Chandler. Match b/t them and Franklin will be pivotal.

Ravenwood - Not many seniors, but talented younger players could be key for a run next year.

Centennial- They are in the mix with the above teams 2-5, who could get an upset here and there just like last year against Brentwood.

Overton - Lost too much from last years team.

Hillwood - Actually more competitive than they have been the past couple of years. Improving.

Hillsboro - Don't know much about them, except I hear they are down unlike several years ago.