MACON COUNTY a big suprise!

upnext

I recently saw macon county play and i was suprised because with some good starters leaving they were picked tied for last in the district but are tied for 2nd now.........They have some good players who know how to work together and win (they know how to be a team)....That austin kemp kid is for real too- if he just keeps his head where it needs to be, he has good size and a great shot-i saw him put up 30 plus pretty easily...He can play college.

I recently saw macon county play and i was suprised because with some good starters leaving they were picked tied for last in the district but are tied for 2nd now.........They have some good players who know how to work together and win (they know how to be a team)....That austin kemp kid is for real too- if he just keeps his head where it needs to be, he has good size and a great shot-i saw him put up 30 plus pretty easily...He can play college.

"KEY WORDS" PLAY AS A TEAM. YOU CAN HAVE 20 GREAT PLAYERS BUT IF THEY DO NOT PLAY AS A TEAM YOU JUST HAVE NOTHING. MACON COUNTY BOYS HAVE TRULY IMPRESSED ME WITH THEIR PLAY AND HUSTLE. NOT CRAZY ABOUT THE WAY THE COACH SUBS BUT IT IS GETTING THE JOB DONE. WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, AND GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN

"KEY WORDS" PLAY AS A TEAM. YOU CAN HAVE 20 GREAT PLAYERS BUT IF THEY DO NOT PLAY AS A TEAM YOU JUST HAVE NOTHING. MACON COUNTY BOYS HAVE TRULY IMPRESSED ME WITH THEIR PLAY AND HUSTLE. NOT CRAZY ABOUT THE WAY THE COACH SUBS BUT IT IS GETTING THE JOB DONE. WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, AND GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN

I agree with you about the coach. Can't understand all the subbing. But they always pull it together and come out winning in the end.

GO TIGERS!!