Upperman @ Clay Co.

DaKing15643

To answer your question CCHS won 52 to 49 it was an awesome game. Upperman is a good team but the DOGS were on their game tonight and held on to win

GRATS CCHS DOGS

Unfortunate ending to what was otherwise a great game.

I understand where the ref was coming from on the T, but it should not have been called. (my opinion of course, may not be yours)

Game still could have went either way after that. Great effort on everyones part. Great game.

Unfortunately one kid is going to kick himself for some missed freethrows, but he shouldnt. The game is about more than just a couple free throws. He seems like a good kid (I dont know him personally) and he plays his tail off. Tell him to keep his head up. And keep playing his tail off.

Why did Upperman get a technical?

Well, if I am recalling correctly, there was a foul under the CC basket. MrCoachMcWilliams thought that it should have been a charge. (Im pretty certain Im recalling that correctly). As he called a TO, he was also walking onto the court, towards the team as it was coming off, and talking to the ref at the same time.

This is where "interpretation" comes into play. He was clearly upset, but it didnt look to me like he was over the top. The CC coach was riding one of the other refs like a rented mule all evening. But of course, different refs, different viewpoints, different situations.

The tough part is that the ref that called the T is also the one that just blew the TO for Upperman. It is common practice that the coach is out on the floor as the team is coming off.

I was not on the floor, so this is just my opinion, from my viewpoint.

As I said, there were still chances for this game to go either way. It was a very competitive game, and both teams played their tails off. It was fun to watch.

Well, if I am recalling correctly, there was a foul under the CC basket. MrCoachMcWilliams thought that it should have been a charge. (Im pretty certain Im recalling that correctly). As he called a TO, he was also walking onto the court, towards the team as it was coming off, and talking to the ref at the same time.

This is where "interpretation" comes into play. He was clearly upset, but it didnt look to me like he was over the top. The CC coach was riding one of the other refs like a rented mule all evening. But of course, different refs, different viewpoints, different situations.

The tough part is that the ref that called the T is also the one that just blew the TO for Upperman. It is common practice that the coach is out on the floor as the team is coming off.

I was not on the floor, so this is just my opinion, from my viewpoint.

As I said, there were still chances for this game to go either way. It was a very competitive game, and both teams played their tails off. It was fun to watch.

I can understand where you are coming from, being their fan but the coach was on the court and he was really upset yelling at the refs. His players where already off the court andthe coach was still yelling at the refs. All coaches know that this not allowed, they have a specific area they are supposed to be.

I can understand where you are coming from, being their fan but the coach was on the court and he was really upset yelling at the refs. His players where already off the court andthe coach was still yelling at the refs. All coaches know that this not allowed, they have a specific area they are supposed to be.

i do believe your wrong Uppermans coach was yelling at his players not the refs.

players were NOT off the court yet. After the T, MrCoachMcWilliams was still there on the court waving his kids towards the bench.

What he said, and how he was saying it are the big issues. Im not saying "The ref made a horrible call" or "the ref blew it for us", I just think that he misinterpreted what was happening. Maybe too quick of a whistle. and UHS still had a chance to pull the game out, and didnt. That is sports. Im ok with that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought it was funny that after this happened, he never took his whistle out of his mouth. hahaha. Almost like he was saying "yep, still there...and I will blow it again if I have to" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />