State Duals Results

tlewis

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the first time in a while they havent made it to the semis. cleveland has a tough team and they won or kept it to major/minor in spots where some of clarksville's better wrestlers are. clarksville had a tough time from 285, 103, 112 thats where a lot of big points were given up. congrats to cleveland on the win but im sure not looking forward to reading about how chattanooga teams dominated the tournament again.

Well we all know that the Choo-choo town teams showed they are still the top dogs. However I feel they were tested Except for BC.

Clarksville pushed Cleveland and Overton gave ooltewah a fright. IMHO-Antioch, Overton and East Lit showed that Nashville still had some wrestling blood alive and well.

Also the one team know has talked about on here is Harpeth. Harpeth was giving up 18pts per match and came close to beating East Lit and was ahead of ND until they gave up the 18 points. If this team can get some big boys out they could become a force in AA.

Nice win for Greenback against rival Seymour. Way to go Nation!

Clarksville showed they are still one of the top teams in the State, however Indy shocked most of us with the big win over the wildcats. I missed that match because we were trying to help Clarksville Economy by eating at their fine wings establishment. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

What happened?

BTW-Nice talking to the wildcat parents during our beat down. I hated the way the match started between the two teams and know it would not made a differance in the outcome but starting out 6 down because of the mix up. Then having our 145 @ 152 what a mess. Then down by 12

Nice Tourney I hope to See the Commandos back next year finishing higher. We just need to teach a few of the new grapplers how not to get pinned.

Congrats to the BC Bears. Man what a team!

[

Also the one team know has talked about on here is Harpeth. Harpeth was giving up 18pts per match and came close to beating East Lit and was ahead of ND until they gave up the 18 points. If this team can get some big boys out they could become a force in AA.

Thanks for the compliment Rigger, our boys wrestled hard Saturday and performed well. We defintely struggle giving up 18 a match. We had East Lit. on the ropes and one of our boys got hurt earlier and we forfeited another match and gave them 24 to start and lost 40 to 33. It was a big accomplishment just to have the success we've had. We have been injured all year and trying to develope our younger guys. We are in the midst of raising money to build a wrestling building and our guys have been bumped from classroom to cafeteria for the last six years. Please pray for our program as continue the fund raising to give the boys a facility they can be proud of, we lose only two seniors, my son being one, but I will continue to support our program for years to come. Hope to see you guys in Chattanooga.