Nashville Christian new #3 in 1A

Legend

We don't care what you think. Our goal was not to win state this year. We enjoy winning and state would be great, but it was not our goal. If we make state, then so be it. If we don't,then so be it. What should you care? Do you work? How do you have time to examine everyone's win/loss record? I have no idea about teams' record from the east, west, or middle. Who cares? I don't. So why should you? Because you have a problem with NCS. Don't know why, but you just do. We don't care what you think. The media is covering us like never before. We have had numerous newspaper articles, news clips, etc.etc.etc. the past week like never before!!!!! We have news cameras at games, radio talk shows requesting our coach's comments,etc. And in Nashville, that is a big deal considering all the sports programs in this town! We will never see an article in the Tennessean newspaper about all the teams we played that did not have a winning record. We don't care and they don't care either. Sorry, that's just the way it is. So why should you care? We already know the answer to that question. Case closed.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't care what you think. Our goal was not to win state this year. We enjoy winning and state would be great, but it was not our goal. If we make state, then so be it. If we don't,then so be it. What should you care? Do you work? How do you have time to examine everyone's win/loss record? I have no idea about teams' record from the east, west, or middle. Who cares? I don't. So why should you? Because you have a problem with NCS. Don't know why, but you just do. We don't care what you think. The media is covering us like never before. We have had numerous newspaper articles, news clips, etc.etc.etc. the past week like never before!!!!! We have news cameras at games, radio talk shows requesting our coach's comments,etc. And in Nashville, that is a big deal considering all the sports programs in this town! We will never see an article in the Tennessean newspaper about all the teams we played that did not have a winning record. We don't care and they don't care either. Sorry, that's just the way it is. So why should you care? We already know the answer to that question. Case closed.

Uhhhhhh! OK..But believe one thing...I don't care and i have nothing against ur NCS team!..Sometimes the truth hurts and its gets people like u very ill! Every coach and team has a goal bbfan! And that is to win state! But u gotta work hard to get it!..Im otta here..Peace! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well "excuse me" lol MRKNOWITALL. You say we have a "larger pool" of players, well our high school has a total of 170 students and 5 of the 6 seniors have been enrolled there since elementary and middle school. So i really don't see where we have the "advantage" over a school in the stix, when they probably get all the kids in the county. But anyways, i think each comment you post proves the point im trying to make, you have nothing good to say!!!!!

NCSFAN05.....I never said NCS has a larger pool of players. I never said a thing about your school. Lets get that straight. I think you guys have done a great job to get where you are, as have all the teams left. I was refering to "PRIVATES in large Metro areas". How many kids are in Davidson County????? How many kids are in Moore County???? Earlier in this thread someone mentioned something about BA. That would not be a option in a rural area because the next closest school might be a couple of hours away. Please stop thinking I am knocking your school. For the last time, the question was asked why "Privates"(not NCS) would have a advantage and why?

Good luck at Moore County...they are a very good team.

bbfan1000..Calm down a second and listen to something objectively...You said that the goal at NCS was not to win the state championship this year...I doubt your Hall of Fame coach shares that sentiment..The ultimate goal of every team in November is to win the state tournament...Excuse me if I don't understand your thinking there...The goal every year at Union City is to play in March in Murfreesboro...I doubt many of the NCS fans share your feelings on this either...I'm not hating on NCS..To have the record you have is great...The coach you have is a legend,no denying that....The first thing I look at when I see a team piling up wins is their schedule...You know,whether it's legit or not...It doesn't take long to do that and you don't have to be unemployed to do it,especially with coachT where this stuff is right at your fingertips...I just want to ask something..Does it not matter to you that you beat a bunch of teams that can't beat..well..off and have a great record and not be prepared for the tournament season or play some real tough teams,possibly take a few lumps and endure a few blemishes on the right side of the win-loss column("L's")but be better prepared when you do run up on somebody really good in late February or March??...We get all kinds of recognition too...We have our local paper,WPSD-TV,WBBJ-TV and The Jackson Sun that covers us alot...We are 33-0 and you never see anybody questioning who we play....It would bother me too if people said we didn't we play anybody but had a great record...That's where the problem lies with you because you do care or you wouldn't even respond to the people who say you don't play anybody and you know your coach is a great one and doesn't need to be defended..Only the ignorant would say something bad about him...Case closed...

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Aww, honey! No goals? Tsk, tsk, that is sad. I hope your team has a goal and I definitely would think your coach has a goal in mind. If ya'll don't, why bother showing up Monday night? Just go on and give it to Moore County then. And by the way, I'm sure they have one HUGE goal in mind and that's to win and make it to state. They definitely don't share your "so be it" attitude...so ya'll better get ready 'cause they will be one tough team to beat...whether ya'll have a goal or not!

umm everybody has a goal ... dang thats kinda bad that yall dont have onE!! ... well actually yall have to have a goal.. if you didn't then you wouldn't win at all!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

umm everybody has a goal ... dang thats kinda bad that yall dont have onE!! ... well actually yall have to have a goal.. if you didn't then you wouldn't win at all!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> MooreCounty08, he shoulda gotten him a goal or two, huh?

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> MooreCounty08, he shoulda gotten him a goal or two, huh?

Moore Co you barely beat a weak team no one is impressed with you. Draw Manassas 1st round and you will get beat by 50. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />