Bunch of Open HC Jobs

coach763

I do not think I have ever seen this many footbal HC jobs open at this time of the year! It is also enjoyable that football board is (slightly) open again................it is interesting to speculate as to who will go where.

what jobs are open and which ones appear to be the best?

what jobs are open and which ones appear to be the best?

Many are open for NOT a good reason................some are open because the coach sees greener pastures. I really do not have a clue or any way of knowing. There seems to be a lot of talk about the Coffee Co. job...................but ithat job would appear to be a "challenging" job at present. Again, that is only speculation on my part.

I just looked on the TSSAA job site and there are quite a few openings and that does not include the FC job; which is a bit of a surprise to me..................I thought he would be there at least one more year.

My post about # of jobs was just a comment.

I thought there were a lot still open that should have already been filled by now too.....and that there were several new ones that sort of shocked me to be open. I truly think that the longer a slot is vacant, the more detrimentalmore difficult it is to the program to get it back on track. Transition is a lot harder when players don't stick to routine.