Fulton @ Gibbs

Guest CubsFan

Guest CubsFan

The team that should've won it all this year in their district prove they are capable of making the run in district play. I was very impressed with the defense and the offensive skills of the players.. Wow, what about the 1 handed dunk by Will Bryant. I didn't know he could jump like that. WOW.. But great showing the beloved Falcons. I see them making a run come tournament play..

The little short guard for Gibbs #10 Terry Roberts, wow, he's going to something by his senior year. He scored 14 of Gibbs 34 points in today's game.

What's going to happen? What's going to happen to the cheerleader who made a fool out of herself at halftime of the boys game? What's going to happen.. At any other school, that cheerleader would been sitting out the rest of the game and probably the rest of the year. So what's going to happen.

Other then those thoughts... GREAT GAME by Fulton..

The team that should've won it all this year in their district prove they are capable of making the run in district play. I was very impressed with the defense and the offensive skills of the players.. Wow, what about the 1 handed dunk by Will Bryant. I didn't know he could jump like that. WOW.. But great showing the beloved Falcons. I see them making a run come tournament play..

The little short guard for Gibbs #10 Terry Roberts, wow, he's going to something by his senior year. He scored 14 of Gibbs 34 points in today's game.

What's going to happen? What's going to happen to the cheerleader who made a fool out of herself at halftime of the boys game? What's going to happen.. At any other school, that cheerleader would been sitting out the rest of the game and probably the rest of the year. So what's going to happen.

I believe that gibbs will lose thisa game cause i think that fulton has the players and experience tp pull it off but it will be close though

Guest CubsFan

The game was last night sir. Also, I want to add that, I think its time for a change amongst the basketball Eagles too. Randy stepped down and will Gibbs basketball coach stepped down as well. I know Gibbs has talent in that school I think the coaches are a little old school and they're not ready for what the players of 2000's are bringing to the field or court.

I saw one of Fulton Football Coaches talking to a lot of the Gibbs people, is there something going on where, that coach will be taking over at Gibbs?

The game was last night sir. Also, I want to add that, I think its time for a change amongst the basketball Eagles too. Randy stepped down and will Gibbs basketball coach stepped down as well. I know Gibbs has talent in that school I think the coaches are a little old school and they're not ready for what the players of 2000's are bringing to the field or court.

I saw one of Fulton Football Coaches talking to a lot of the Gibbs people, is there something going on where, that coach will be taking over at Gibbs?

CubsFan I don't know about you but all of the coaches at Gibbs has been at the helm for a very long time. I don't think the Gibbs community care about wins/losses however, I'm pretty sure they care about a coach who's willing to care for the players. I agree I think a coach whose been a school a very long time and not producing enough victories should consider retiring or letting a young coach have a chance but no coach will give it up unless they're not feeling it anymore.

The incident you are questioning about the Fulton Cheerleader; different schools handle it different ways, I was a little shock that cheerleader was allowed to continue cheering however I can rest assure Jody saw what was going on and Im sure he TCB the following day.

Fulton: That was my first time seeing FUlton play this year. I was impressed also. They're short and they remind me of the West Rebelrunts from back in the day but Jody is an excellent coach and I'm sure he'll pull off some shockers come tourney time but not against my ROADRUNNERS..

what did this cheerleader do?