LA @ Upperman

DaKing15643

Good win for Hogeye.....wasn't the best showing I have seen from LA but it was entertaining. I got a little nervous at the end but they pulled it out. Just a question....on the last call was the ball out on LA or Upperman? I couldn't tell if the call was correct? I know it doesn't matter now I just wanted to know.

Congratulations to Melton & boys.....two yrs in a row.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Melton will need a notepad to keep up with all of that. lol. I'm sure he will take care of things in his own way. GO LA. A win is a win.

I agree with the "scrappy" part though.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> i wasn't meaning it towards coach melton. its more directed towards the players /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> all of them in general. haha coach melton and i actually discussed it last night. and after talking to him, trust me he knows their problems just as well as i.

Good luck boys

Come on Gator! I will just say I have my ways. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> If I told you then I would get in trouble. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Bees!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Fair enough /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Good win for Hogeye.....wasn't the best showing I have seen from LA but it was entertaining. I got a little nervous at the end but they pulled it out. Just a question....on the last call was the ball out on LA or Upperman? I couldn't tell if the call was correct? I know it doesn't matter now I just wanted to know.

Congratulations to Melton & boys.....two yrs in a row.

The play happened right in front of me. When they reversed it, giving it to Upperman, it became the right call.

Im not sure what it looked like from anywhere else, but I had a perfect angle on it. Im glad they got it right, it would have been ugly to have ended it with that call being wrong.

Again, congrats to LA. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />