District 7A awards?

midtensportsfan

We were not trashing the girls, I don't know why everyone keeps saying that. I knew two girls that moved in several years ago because of personal reasons. They chose to go to a school outside of Fentress and JC was their choice for obvious reasons. They were going to transfer no matter what so might as well go where it benefits them the most. I don't believe that one person has made negative comments about JC girls, but This whole thing started with the negative comments about one of our girls, which was taken back, but a little late.

i would like to all know i played ball with poe from grade school up at clarkrange elem. and high and she lives in the same place as always and its 13 min. from the high school. i wished people wouldnt talk about stuff they dont know. when you live in the same county with 2 high schools you do have an choice.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen some of the officials judgement calls, that would definitely make for an interesting list!!! I am just joking don't want to be accused of official bashing.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't care who you're thats funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Options, you can't reason with teenagers(midtn is a teenager) I have gave up trying to being logical with him /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> He thinks JC was robbed 8 pages later he still want bulge /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Clarkrange is a good team. you know its difficult to beat a good team twice let alone 3 or 4. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i would like to all know i played ball with poe from grade school up at clarkrange elem. and high and she lives in the same place as always and its 13 min. from the high school. i wished people wouldnt talk about stuff they dont know. when you live in the same county with 2 high schools you do have an choice.

I have not said anything about Poe from clarkrange, you must have misread my post. I don't even know her, I know of her but that's where it ends. Someone else brought her up. Please respond to them.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't care who you're thats funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Options, you can't reason with teenagers(midtn is a teenager) I have gave up trying to being logical with him /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> He thinks JC was robbed 8 pages later he still want bulge /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Clarkrange is a good team. you know its difficult to beat a good team twice let alone 3 or 4. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's what I figured. We are exactly where we started pre-season on the CR vs. JC. Hoping for 5 games to decide on who is best. Right now JC has the edge, but hopefully CR will even it out soon. I just hope we win the 5th meeting.

That's what I figured. We are exactly where we started pre-season on the CR vs. JC. Hoping for 5 games to decide on who is best. Right now JC has the edge, but hopefully CR will even it out soon. I just hope we win the 5th meeting.

Well, both teams match up very close. we have 3 point net burners, so does clarkrange. We have 1000 point players so does clarkrange. Both have good coaches. Both teams have proud and great fans. It was a nail biter the last time. I expect district to be more intense(if this is possible) like playing at clarkrange wasn't intense enough. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Gheesh, I was soooooo glad when that buzzer finally sounded. had more time been on the clock..oh I don't even want to speculate.

I hope JC doen't overlook thurs. night .Because if we don't come to play,it could be an upset. I think JC needs to concentrate on thurs night and then worry about the next game. Really the best of the best want be decided until the state.

Think about all the local talent in the gym at LA. I would like to know how many 1,000 point+ players are in 7a this year. Look at the talent on JC/Clarkrange alone not to mention, monterey, clay, pickett and rbs. this is a line up of college smoresboard. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If these young ladies had an opportunity to play on the same college team, no one could be them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang, I been gone all day and look.. Options, I don't know who midtn is but heshe is not in our lil group...You do know that Devilish is thier online momma and it would look like Devilish would get hold of that youngn and straight'n them out before they get on line /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Midtn evidently can't read what he write's cause Devilish probably spat some beechnut in his eyes. Now 7a knows who i am and we all try to get along no matter where you from. Yea we aint going to see eye to eye on a few things but ole well..as long as they leave the kid's out of it I believe the grown ups can handle it, Kid's don't deserve anything but encouragement and all our support to accomplish thier dreams as long as thier happy be happy for them...Wish the best of luck to you in CR and I am sure us JC fan's will see ya there with a smile and yea i have grew my nails back so i can bite them back off the next time we meet.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dang, I been gone all day and look.. Options, I don't know who midtn is but heshe is not in our lil group...You do know that Devilish is thier online momma and it would look like Devilish would get hold of that youngn and straight'n them out before they get on line /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Midtn evidently can't read what he write's cause Devilish probably spat some beechnut in his eyes. Now 7a knows who i am and we all try to get along no matter where you from. Yea we aint going to see eye to eye on a few things but ole well..as long as they leave the kid's out of it I believe the grown ups can handle it, Kid's don't deserve anything but encouragement and all our support to accomplish thier dreams as long as thier happy be happy for them...Wish the best of luck to you in CR and I am sure us JC fan's will see ya there with a smile and yea i have grew my nails back so i can bite them back off the next time we meet.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Gheesh, I've been trying to reason for him 9 pages now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />I f i knew who he was in person, I would give him a good talking to. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> It hard being old and trying to reason with teenagers.I can't get him to understand that he was bashing clarkrange.Also, can't get him to see that it is was a vote. This can be settled on the court only. Was I that hard headed when I was a young?? You don't have to answer that. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Here is an intresting thought :

How about letting the officials have a vote on the superlatives (all district,etc;)?

They have no dog in the hunt, and are an impartial group.

Also:

I am strongly in favor of having a Sportsmanship award as voted on by the officials. This goes to the player who promotes fairplay and sportsmanship throughout the season.

Maybe we could have a 'rotten apple' award too for , well nevermind !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's not funny, well.... Ok you got me to laughing, If that's the case then think of this... Maybe, just maybe the fan's can give the Awards to the officials and I won't say which ones cause i got some funny ones in mind....but i can betcha i Know who would get the anti elderly ref of the year compliments of JC fans /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I could start a whole new forum with this idea ohhhhhh!!! you just don't know what i am thinking /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I betcha 7a is busting a gut lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's not funny, well.... Ok you got me to laughing, If that's the case then think of this... Maybe, just maybe the fan's can give the Awards to the officials and I won't say which ones cause i got some funny ones in mind....but i can betcha i Know who would get the anti elderly ref of the year compliments of JC fans /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yes, fans MUST give out official awards. Yep, the anti-elderly ref would be the front runner. Then, we could give threatening to throw out a player award. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Good refs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Bad refs.

Backcrack refs. The elderly refs who actly refs. Blind as a bat refs. 3 blind mice awards. studs who refs/wanna be studs whom ref. Oh the list can go on.

Amen,options86.

muffin and 86, you should not even be allowed on here. I know coach t trys to give everyone a chance, but you should have some knowledge before you could correspond with informed people. There has been no recruiting of players as far as anyone knows at JC or C-range. Miss Philips is very deserving of her award and all of the others. If you did not have the honorable Larry White stirring the pot, and the others coaches have a little backbone, they would have had to vote Jim Brown coach of the year. Larry White should have had it really, he ran off two great players, one transfered because of his system one good player graduated, and he managed to go from 1 to the bottom in one year. Giving it to him makes as much sense as purposely passing over Jim Brown. You go Larry. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

muffin and 86, you should not even be allowed on here. I know coach t trys to give everyone a chance, but you should have some knowledge before you could correspond with informed people. There has been no recruiting of players as far as anyone knows at JC or C-range. Miss Philips is very deserving of her award and all of the others. If you did not have the honorable Larry White stirring the pot, and the others coaches have a little backbone, they would have had to vote Jim Brown coach of the year. Larry White should have had it really, he ran off two great players, one transfered because of his system one good player graduated, and he managed to go from 1 to the bottom in one year. Giving it to him makes as much sense as purposely passing over Jim Brown. You go Larry. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are not the one very well informed,nice of you to join or change your screen name since this all started.