How many D1's signed out of NET

HiGipper

Is this a down year in Northeast Tennessee or is this normal not to have very many D1 signees??????? What about DB or Science Hill, I've heard some of them signed but I don't believe any where D1...

I think Hogg , DB signed with tusculum, Elizabethon player signed with Yale and one from science Hill signed with Carson newman maybe Trent or Duannah.... Not heard on any others.v i

• 4 weeks later...

I think Hogg , DB signed with tusculum, Elizabethon player signed with Yale and one from science Hill signed with Carson newman maybe Trent or Duannah.... Not heard on any others.v i

Science Hill players that signed:

Aaron Trent - VMI - D-1AA

Javan Joslin - Carson Newman - D-2

Solomon Duanah - Nebraska @ Omaha - D-2

I feel bad for Duanah. He was at least a lower level D1 if the new coach had used him correctly.

Not knocking Duanah, but if and when he learns to hit the hole hard and fast and not always looking to bounce it outside he will be a much better back. Sometimes you just have to lower your shoulder and go. Duanah has all the tools; he just needs to follow his blockers. When Duanah gets to Omaha and things are going well he can always do what David Alexander did . . . move up.

Not knocking Duanah, but if and when he learns to hit the hole hard and fast and not always looking to bounce it outside he will be a much better back. Sometimes you just have to lower your shoulder and go. Duanah has all the tools; he just needs to follow his blockers. When Duanah gets to Omaha and things are going well he can always do what David Alexander did . . . move up.

I wish the Phillips kid great success at Wisconsin! He will do well there no matter the position he plays.A great program! How does the Badgers keep getting our players from Tennessee? Don't we have a couple of kids who went to Wisconsin in the past or who might be there now? And Tennessee being in these kids backyard.Don't understand!

I wish the Phillips kid great success at Wisconsin! He will do well there no matter the position he plays.A great program! How does the Badgers keep getting our players from Tennessee? Don't we have a couple of kids who went to Wisconsin in the past or who might be there now? And Tennessee being in these kids backyard.Don't understand!

Cutcliff personally came to the South campus to take in a couple of practices of Curt. Irregardless of the respect Tennessee fans may or may not have for him I'm sure he knew he was going to Duke at the beginning of the season. Duke was looking hard at Curt at the time Cutcliffe was viewing Curt. Duke was acturally at the South campus the same day as Coach Cut...they had a nice long conversation...Cutclifffe gave Curt some pointers and later it was suggested Curt could play D Backfield for TN. Curt was snubbed by UT, Curt shied away from Duke, Cutcliffe left TN for Duke, and TN eventually signed a dual-threat QB. Curt ends up being the what...#7...#5?...Dual-Threat QB in the country. Fulmer was robbed and when Curt wins his first National Championship Tennessee fans will start to figure it out.

Spurrier to Florida...Curt to Wisconsin...Go Vols!