hottest wrestlers

mclovin008

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's never had "enough" and by the way, who's bringin' wine ?

Those red leggers always have a glass of wine in their hand. Dont go saying," bcb aint no red legger" because he is worse. He is a wanna be red legger! He just drinks beer is the only difference. I think I'll crash this little party of the beatiful people and watch as they make fools of themselves. I'll be the tough guy laughing my a** off.

Those red leggers always have a glass of wine in their hand. Dont go saying," bcb aint no red legger" because he is worse. He is a wanna be red legger! He just drinks beer is the only difference. I think I'll crash this little party of the beatiful people and watch as they make fools of themselves. I'll be the tough guy laughing my a** off.

Grappler I have invited you join us, there will be no need in crashing. Please bring your tiny little self ( spoke with your wife)and we shall discuss the reason I am not a red leggin wanna be. As a matter of fact, my youngest son is thinking about joining the EBE. So just think you and I in the same stands, hand in hand, singing the EBE version of Kumbayi. You can even show me some of your "neat " karate moves, I impress easy. Hope to see you soon.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Grappler I have invited you join us, there will be no need in crashing. Please bring your tiny little self ( spoke with your wife)and we shall discuss the reason I am not a red leggin wanna be. As a matter of fact, my youngest son is thinking about joining the EBE. So just think you and I in the same stands, hand in hand, singing the EBE version of Kumbayi. You can even show me some of your "neat " karate moves, I impress easy. Hope to see you soon.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now you are talking. I didnt realize the little one was thinking about joining up with the boys in blue. You will be my favorite person if that happenes!!! I'll buy the drinks the whole 4 years he is there. As far as the wife goes thats funny. She calls me Bg. Big Grappler for some reason. Heck if the little one comes over to the good side I'll just give her to you. Just make sure she gives me all the credit cards before she leaves.

BCB- Walk away from the light! It's a crack-pipe!

What type of offer did you get (other than the public promise from Big Bad Grappler)?

I guess if you decide to go you will have the comfort of knowing you will always be safe with the added bonus of having Grap as your personal body guard. Legend has it, that his hair is like Steven Stegal's and his body is like Richard Simmons. Looks and Cardio, it will make your decision tough I know.

CC

Way to go on the mediation bcb! Much better to let grappler think there is a chance, (like a snowball's chance in the place where the nuns said you are headed), that bcb v will join the EBE than let grappler use karate on you. Plus, this move is guaranteed to drive up the bcb v bidding stakes between TBSFGAG, EFT, hOOters err I mean OOwls, and Bradley to get the EBE involved. Simply brilliant!

Now you are talking. I didnt realize the little one was thinking about joining up with the boys in blue. You will be my favorite person if that happenes!!! I'll buy the drinks the whole 4 years he is there. As far as the wife goes thats funny. She calls me Bg. Big Grappler for some reason. Heck if the little one comes over to the good side I'll just give her to you. Just make sure she gives me all the credit cards before she leaves.

Grap- I'm sorry, but I honestly never knew those were your credit cards. I will return the suits, but I'm keeping the Harley! By the way, she said I was a big man standing 5' 1", her compass must be broke.

I see that you have an invite with the boys. Did you ever see the movie 'Carrie' staring Sissy Spacek? I'm not trying to tell you not to go (because I'm sure your ninja instinct has already kicked in), but if you do, maybe you should go as a prom queen.

CC

Grap- I'm sorry, but I honestly never knew those were your credit cards. I will return the suits, but I'm keeping the Harley! By the way, she said I was a big man standing 5' 1", her compass must be broke.I see that you have an invite with the boys. Did you ever see the movie 'Carrie' staring Sissy Spacek? I'm not trying to tell you not to go (because I'm sure your ninja instinct has already kicked in), but if you do, maybe you should go as a prom queen.CC

Im not too worried about bcb and his buddies. I just want to know if the little one is really looking at the boys in blue? I will be there watching bcb and his buddies at their shindig. I cant wait to watch them look around and wonder wich one I am. I'm the one whose wallett says BMF. You guys like to quote songs so I will quote a movie on that one. Lets see how smart you are.

Grap- I'm sorry, but I honestly never knew those were your credit cards. I will return the suits, but I'm keeping the Harley! By the way, she said I was a big man standing 5' 1", her compass must be broke.I see that you have an invite with the boys. Did you ever see the movie 'Carrie' staring Sissy Spacek? I'm not trying to tell you not to go (because I'm sure your ninja instinct has already kicked in), but if you do, maybe you should go as a prom queen.CC

5'1 huh? I didnt know they could stack s*** that high.

Im not too worried about bcb and his buddies. I just want to know if the little one is really looking at the boys in blue? I will be there watching bcb and his buddies at their shindig. I cant wait to watch them look around and wonder wich one I am. I'm the one whose wallett says BMF. You guys like to quote songs so I will quote a movie on that one. Lets see how smart you are.5'1 huh? I didnt know they could stack s*** that high.

The BMF wallett comment . From Pulp Fiction-----duh. It is the answer to the following dialogue:

Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.

Pumpkin: Which one is it?

And the stack comment? Full Metal Jacket---Gunnery Sergeant Hartman ( R. Lee Emery, who should have been a wrestling coach) to Private Cowboy.

How's that Grap?

FYI-----I'm not one of BCB's buddies----I'm his Daddy.

I do believe that Chris Bradbury from Ooltewah, might have pinned The 119lber from Cleveland in the State Duals, but I could be wrong. Lopez is doing a great job, and I think he might be in the top 6.

from dual results on tssaa.org:

119 - Chris Bradbury (Ool) p. Marvin Lopez (Cleve) 2:56