Trey Stavrum

BigDawgDinger

is Trey Stavrum good enough to pull of the upset. after he beat zeno, and his dad that was just playing with him i think he can pull off the upset and beat Tj Duncan in the semis.

dont you dare bring Zeno into this. but yes i do believe stavrum has a shot at beating duncan. Duncan is a good wrestler but he wrestled our brentwood boy tough, so after that match i see stavrum with a victory. stavrum just needs to take it a match at a time.

dont you dare bring Zeno into this. but yes i do believe stavrum has a shot at beating duncan. Duncan is a good wrestler but he wrestled our brentwood boy tough, so after that match i see stavrum with a victory. stavrum just needs to take it a match at a time.

Trey is a good kid and wrestler, but dont think the upset is going to happen. He lost to Gibbs from BA (not Zero) who isnt rated. He would (most likely) have to make it past Hanniford, Duncan, and Austell. Too much for Trey at this point.

Trey is a good kid and wrestler, but dont think the upset is going to happen. He lost to Gibbs from BA (not Zero) who isnt rated. He would (most likely) have to make it past Hanniford, Duncan, and Austell. Too much for Trey at this point.

I agree with all, I will say Zeno got dragged into this, and is a great fellow and great wrestler...as a freshman, he is doing great! Reed Gibbs is a very talented wrestler who has fought rib injuries most of the year, and will go at 130 this weekend..that is why he is not rated, under the radar..we will wish him and Trey the best...

I agree with all, I will say Zeno got dragged into this, and is a great fellow and great wrestler...as a freshman, he is doing great! Reed Gibbs is a very talented wrestler who has fought rib injuries most of the year, and will go at 130 this weekend..that is why he is not rated, under the radar..we will wish him and Trey the best...

Gibbs could be a pleasant surprise at individuals. He got a fortunate draw with Brannon, then probably Barry. I wouldnt be at all surprised to see Gibbs make it to semis.

Gibbs could be a pleasant surprise at individuals. He got a fortunate draw with Brannon, then probably Barry. I wouldnt be at all surprised to see Gibbs make it to semis.

I see the entire top half of that bracket as really wide open and it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see a couple of upsets there. Any of the top 4 in that half could come through.

I think the bottom half may be a little tougher but we shall see. It will all shake out soon.

And I agree that the Stavrum / Hanniford winner (if they both make the quarters) could hold as upset for Duncan, but TJ is a clear favorite at this point with I believe wins over both.