Meeting on Fri. @ Murphy's (right after Semis)

harry thornton

As this is one of my specialties I will personally conduct this workshop on how to put the slip on security and remain on the floor matside all danged day like you own the place. Later BCB will run a class on "How to charm security into any dang thing". BE THERE. In conclusion Itjx and Allsaints will lead us all on a "Good Luck Irish" Stations of the Cross. BE THERE !

GO IRISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As this is one of my specialties I will personally conduct this workshop on how to put the slip on security and remain on the floor matside all danged day like you own the place. Later BCB will run a class on "How to charm security into any dang thing". BE THERE. In conclusion Itjx and Allsaints will lead us all on a "Good Luck Irish" Stations of the Cross. BE THERE !

HarryT......Please provide directions to this fine establishment. Grappler, Keefjams and Stovepipe will all want to be there to be enlightened by BigCat Brown. Thanks.

Go Irish----both the true Green and the fake Purple kind

Indeed if we get some directions or a location I might even stop by. Depends on what the boys and team or doing as I may go with them to talk things over with the coaches but I would hate to miss a chance to attend a meeting!

Sadly, I probably need your workshops as I won't have a floor pass this year and have to anxiously yell and coach from the stands!

HarryT......Please provide directions to this fine establishment. Grappler, Keefjams and Stovepipe will all want to be there to be enlightened by BigCat Brown. Thanks.

It's "Murphy's Ale House" (very Irish friendly, even purple) the location of the old "Brass Register" Georgia Ave. right by the fountain 423-468-4912 if you get lost

Harry,

Will you actually be able to give your workshop or will you be on your way to see a certain Tarheel by that point?

Thank you for that ghouse. We've gone to plan B. The Heel in question has sustained a collarbone injury. While it is not broken, it is bad enough to knock him out of the line-up. I hope to be able to lead a tutorial on the finer points of deception, disguise, semi- believable excuses and the like. SEE YOU THERE

Thank you for that ghouse. We've gone to plan B. The Heel in question has sustained a collarbone injury. While it is not broken, it is bad enough to knock him out of the line-up. I hope to be able to lead a tutorial on the finer points of deception, disguise, semi- believable excuses and the like. SEE YOU THERE

Harry,

That is awful and I am sorry, my best wishes for his speedy recovery. Will he be able to return for the conference championships or is his competitive season over with? I was really excited to see him wrestle varsity ( I get that way with all of the TN products ) as it is good for our state and kids to see other guys going on and wrestling at that next level. I try and keep track of most every TN kid out there in college. If for some reason I can't make the meeting give me a shout some time at the tournament. BCB knows how to pick me out.

Boyeeeee- sorry to learn of your Heel's injury. There seems to be a lot of that sort of thing at that next level. I know you are proud of how his first year has gone. He's got great years ahead of him.

Thanks for the call from Edinboro. It reminded me what a sorry parent I am and that I should have been there. It's not really that far, is it? My boy said it was sure nice to see a friendly face from home.

I'll be there. Maybe we can have a tag team match against bcb and cupcake. maybe even a Batlle Royale bcb,cupcake and Mtnrasslin vs Bucklateral,Grapler, & keefjams or stovepipe

I'll be there. Maybe we can have a tag team match against bcb and cupcake. maybe even a Batlle Royale bcb,cupcake and Mtnrasslin vs Bucklateral,Grapler, & keefjams or stovepipe

With that crew, It might be more like a Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match, though Keefie might rather it be a Punjabi Prison Match.

Given our varying degrees of age and physical fitness, I think we should clear Murphy's out, put everything at stake, and have a Catch-as-Catch Can, Falls Count Anywhere, Loser leaves CoachT match.

With that crew, It might be more like a Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match, though Keefie might rather it be a Punjabi Prison Match.

Given our varying degrees of age and physical fitness, I think we should clear Murphy's out, put everything at stake, and have a Catch-as-Catch Can, Falls Count Anywhere, Loser leaves CoachT match.

WWAGD

What Would Alan Gold Do?

Harry:

It sure seems that the cost of this workshop has fallen dramatically based on last night's performance.