District 15-A/AA

CaBrOn731

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what school do you go to? because obviously you have not played madison before...

I think Madison will be a very talented team this year, they have some top class players. Their win over USJ in a scrimmage (and yes I know scrimmages are no substitute for real games) shows how serious their team is. I am NOT a Madison fan. I remember my freshman year we beat them 3-2 to go to state, they had a very talented squad. Last year they beat us 2-0 with a younger, less experienced squad. I know they didn't lose many to graduation, so there's no reason they should not be good. I'm not looking forward to tending goal against them in Jackson. Although they will be good, "undefeated" might be going a step too far, as injuries and upsets do happen.

From what i saw in the jamboree, i would have to say Madison is the dominant force in this district.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

well that depends on what game or games you watched, would you mind telling me what teams from this district did you watch play?

Let's just say the TIGERS don't get respect for a similar reason

I'm sorry i dont even know who the tigers are.

Have the tigers gone to sub-state 3 years in a row?

Madison has been a bit unfortunate every year. They are working hard and will deserve to go to state this year, but until the tigers prove themselves against most of the "big teams" in west tn they will not make a name for themselves