Region 4 district 7

stakd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone got to play any games this week

LA beat Cannon Co. Last night 6-4 Clint Durham went 7 innings to get the win. JR. Allen Bilbrey 3-4 with 3 RBI's. A kid playing CF for Cannon made one of the best catches I've ever seen in a high school game. Pretty tough fought ballgame.

i think upperman will have no problem sweeping this district this year. 4-0 so far sweeping smith and dekalb, who according to most people the top team in the district. beat page and finley from dekalb and atnip, who was said to be a contender for district MVP, didnt do anything against them. they will have no problem with livingston next week and macon and cannon and york in the future. should easily go 12-0 without many questions. definately a chance to go to state AND possibly win a couple games there.

i think upperman will have no problem sweeping this district this year. 4-0 so far sweeping smith and dekalb, who according to most people the top team in the district. beat page and finley from dekalb and atnip, who was said to be a contender for district MVP, didnt do anything against them. they will have no problem with livingston next week and macon and cannon and york in the future. should easily go 12-0 without many questions. definately a chance to go to state AND possibly win a couple games there.

you seem pretty confident. what makes you make such bold predictions

you seem pretty confident. what makes you make such bold predictions

well upperman has the pitching, allowing fewer than 3 runs per game and scoring around 8 a game. thats gonna win more games than not. already swept dekalb who was picked to blow the district out. beat smith twice without a sweat. anything can happen but they're playin good ball right now with cameron jones leadin the bees at the plate and johnny mller and michael taylor on the hill. gonna take a hot ball team to knock off the bees in this district. but anyways, what do you think about it?

well upperman has the pitching, allowing fewer than 3 runs per game and scoring around 8 a game. thats gonna win more games than not. already swept dekalb who was picked to blow the district out. beat smith twice without a sweat. anything can happen but they're playin good ball right now with cameron jones leadin the bees at the plate and johnny mller and michael taylor on the hill. gonna take a hot ball team to knock off the bees in this district. but anyways, what do you think about it?

Its going to take more than 3 to go deep, i know your solid but how solid

Its going to take more than 3 to go deep, i know your solid but how solid

i agree that its going to take more than 3 players to go deep. we have some hitters that havent came around yet but its early and they are showin some signs of coming out of their struggles. our pitching is going to win us close ball games when our offense struggles. everybody overlooks upperman but they shouldnt. we are playing very well right now and continue to improve. what are your thoughts on this district?

i agree that its going to take more than 3 players to go deep. we have some hitters that havent came around yet but its early and they are showin some signs of coming out of their struggles. our pitching is going to win us close ball games when our offense struggles. everybody overlooks upperman but they shouldnt. we are playing very well right now and continue to improve. what are your thoughts on this district?

I would love to see Upperman go all the way, so git er done