Just for Fun, your fav. wrestling quotes

ChaseRichardson

Kyle Frazier (Smyrna) from David Boclair/Daily News Journal on his third place medal:

"you don't have to be from Chattanooga. You don't have to be a youth champion and all that stuff. You just have to want it."

Kyle stepped on the mat for the first time as a sophomore about two years ago.

hey now that's supposed to stay between us lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my favorites would be...

"If wrestling were easy, they'd call it basketball."

"WRESTLING. It's what men do during boys basketball season."

"(showing a picture of a football,basketball, and a baseball.) Wrestlers have them, others play with them."

Let us not forget... "It is better to have wrestled and to have lost, than to have played basketball"

A reply from a wrestler who was talking to his coach when the official instructed him to return to the center of the mat, "But we's a talkin!"

During a youth tourny: while the match was in high gear one of the wrestlers mom was on the bottom of the bleacher next to the mat (coaching) yelling to her son,"GIT UP GIT UP" at the top of her lungs.The wrestler on bottom with a half being applied looks up at her and yells back," I'm TRYIN'!!!"

Favorite quote is my sig.

happened at school

other kid: hey aren't you that kid that rolls around in tights with other guys "

me: " hey aren't you that kid that sticks his hand under other guys butts to get balls "

ha football

so silly /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

After Rhea County gets a pin in a hard fought match at the TN State last weekend, the Rhea Co. coach comments that the opponent was in such good condition he could go 6 more minutes.

Without hesitation the winning wrestler replies "Not with that figure 4 on his head".

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

As a wrestler I can see the humor in the sayings that slam basketball. However, is it really necessary to exercise this elitist attitude. Jump all over it or take it for what its worth, I just believe in the live and let live philosophy. There is always going to be a battle between wrestling and the other "big" sports, especially in the south.

As a wrestler I can see the humor in the sayings that slam basketball. However, is it really necessary to exercise this elitist attitude. Jump all over it or take it for what its worth, I just believe in the live and let live philosophy. There is always going to be a battle between wrestling and the other "big" sports, especially in the south.

basketballsux (not the kids)