District 14 USJ, Ripley, Covington....

tiger1

South Side should!! definitely not Lexington though... they just brag too much

It's not LEXINGTON baseball that is bragging... It is that kid from JCM that is getting on here and bragging not Lexington baseball. It's not like they can help that he chose to come to Lexington... From what I have seen I dont believe he will help them very much at all. Lexington was a great team before he came and you never heard a word about them being cocky before he came.

It's not LEXINGTON baseball that is bragging... It is that kid from JCM that is getting on here and bragging not Lexington baseball. It's not like they can help that he chose to come to Lexington... From what I have seen I dont believe he will help them very much at all. Lexington was a great team before he came and you never heard a word about them being cocky before he came.

Well if you don't want Ryan, send him on over to Huntingdon or Gibson County before the season starts. We could probably squeeze him in to one of our line-ups.