7A and other things

theCoach07

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Recently I put a post on here, at a time when my emotions were running high. It was the truth but we must be careful how we use the truth as well as untruths. Innocent people may get hurt. There had been some acusations against players, as well as their parents on here. The accusations were lies and it bothered me when they attacked the young players. Also there were some things that went on in the awards selection that were not right. So I attacked the ones that were envolved, I attacked develish, and stang because they were joking about it. I did not use a young ladies name and her mothers name but I was guilty of the same thing that I was fighting. So I admit I used poor judgment and hereby apoligize to all mentioned in this post. My objective is to see young peoples lives improved by their association in sports. That it would futher help them in their adult lives. I do not think there has been recruiting of players in 7A. I do not think anyone has done anything wrong. Me or anyone else needs to think our choice of words when we are on difficult topics. If you love other peoples kids as your own, and insist on fairness it will go a long way. May 7A acheive greatness in the years to come.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Recently I put a post on here, at a time when my emotions were running high. It was the truth but we must be careful how we use the truth as well as untruths. Innocent people may get hurt. There had been some acusations against players, as well as their parents on here. The accusations were lies and it bothered me when they attacked the young players. Also there were some things that went on in the awards selection that were not right. So I attacked the ones that were envolved, I attacked develish, and stang because they were joking about it. I did not use a young ladies name and her mothers name but I was guilty of the same thing that I was fighting. So I admit I used poor judgment and hereby apoligize to all mentioned in this post. My objective is to see young peoples lives improved by their association in sports. That it would futher help them in their adult lives. I do not think there has been recruiting of players in 7A. I do not think anyone has done anything wrong. Me or anyone else needs to think our choice of words when we are on difficult topics. If you love other peoples kids as your own, and insist on fairness it will go a long way. May 7A acheive greatness in the years to come.

Now, listen up this is a real apology and I respect that. APOLOGY accepted!

I think we all want the same things for our girls, for them to accomplish things that most of us have not been able to do, whether it be due to injuries or circumstance beyond control. I want all kid's to have a fair chance in life whether your choice is sports or not.

Coach07, I want to apologize if you take my joking offensive..all my life things have been serious from sickness to death..to watching two kid's I am real close to lose their father and having little family to support them. My family stepped up and became close and it changed my attitude toward life itself. I take offense to anyone attacking any child, one never knows what that child has been through personally! It could affect their lives later down the road emotionally.

When you see a single mom take and try to continue a lifestyle that two was providing and she is the girls only parent in the stands cheering her on. I couldn't stand the sadness anymore, as a friend it hurts to even think about going through some of these things ourselves but we did and we are getting through it everyday! So my joking is not intended to offend.. It is meant to try to get you to look at the lighter things in life.

There are more important things in life than bashing a player or players out of spite. If a kid does good pat him on the back. If they do bad, pat them on the back and give them a big ole hug of encouragement.

Try having a kid say to you "Do you think my Dad would be proud of me in the way that I am playing? I am not getting to play much. I just wished he was here.. My answer was."He will always be proud of you as long as you are doing your best and far as him being here, He is at every game! I told her take a look up in the stand's the next time you play and look beside your mom and I, we leave a space for him and sometimes he get's so excited we have to scoot over..This put a smile on that kid's face and had changed her attitude on the court. The game between crjc well you see i think he had something to do with that, /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I know if he could he would. Now, did you laugh at that? Just a wierd way to make light of a subject. I have a real serious side I just don't like it much.

This is why I say, a smile on someone's face, goes a long way. I do want it to be respectful and I don't mean to be disrespectful, just trying to diffuse a bad situation. It gives people time to think about what they are saying. Notice, how I diffuse Devilish? She really is a good person. Just not tactful and she will tell you that. We all could use tactifullness at times! I included...

When we are angry, things do not come out like you really mean them. Like I have told my son, when you say things and they hurt... that hurt seldom or never goes away.

I have been guilty many times of this, but I do try and correct myself and hope that I learn from it.. If anyone has anger toward a child and disrespects a child has a bigger problems somewhere deep inside and needs help theirselves. I do respect you allot more today than I did yesterday! Thanks,I hope you understand where I am coming from.

One thing all of 7a district girls have made me proud to be from this area. I wish them all good luck in the T's...7aa and 7aaa Great Tallent in this area!!!

May God bless this child and her family..

I'll be praying for her. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just wanted to Thank you and say this.. he has been gone four years but this is an emotional time due to it being her Sr year and well, you can only imagine.. but close to another year without him. Just pray she can continue her dream and the love of bball..That post was just an explanation of why that I deal with things the way I do. Everyone needs to take a good look their are alot of kids that needs encouragement for some reason or another and all it takes is a kind word or a pat even like Gatorbill say's hug your kid's and someone elses let them know how you care about them and do all you can to encourage them. You never know what a difference it can make. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />