Maryville

WhiteDelight

Oh no, not another Dins. Well, thats ok, I guess we need another challenge.

Ned, I am with you! I still can't get any info out of Dins!

Elmer, you know you are driving my guys crazy on trying to figure out who you are. Keep it up! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Will you be coming to the Farragut scrimmage Tuesday?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer to be like Dins8 and remain anonymous! I will say that I know a lot more about you than you know about me. (say hello to miss Jernigan for me!) /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I am just a fan of Knoxville soccer who would like to remain objective. I think CAK will have a great year, but I also think that other teams will see an opening and go for the jugular.

you know you are driving me crazy right?

you know you are driving me crazy right?

While I take some satisfaction on your frustration, it is not my goal. My goal is to be a distant objective observer who has the ability to do so by remaining anonymous. If, by doing so, there is the benefit of driving you, Big Penguin, Big G and White Delight crazy, than that is just an added bonus. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Good luck in your game on Tuesday. I think that Farragut will play hard, but will try some different line ups and formations as he (Coach Culbreth) has in the past year's scrimmages. I think this will also be a good test for CAK's defense and goalie. Luke is a very good keeper who is benefitting from these scrimmages to get the flow of the game. I could tell in the Maryville scrimmage that he got a lot more confident as the game went on. I think this will happen more and more each game. I think that Zack will shine this year up top. Look for him to be scoring some clutch goals!

So, don't worry about who I am. Just know that I am a fan, who would like to say it like I see it, and look forward to a great year of soccer around Knoxville and across the state!

So, don't worry about who I am. Just know that I am a fan, who would like to say it like I see it, and look forward to a great year of soccer around Knoxville and across the state!

I can respect that... thanks for your support, and I look forward to your analysis (what the heck is the plural for analysis?!) You get what I mean!

I am still working on Dins, anyway!

I can respect that... thanks for your support, and I look forward to your analysis (what the heck is the plural for analysis?!) You get what I mean!

I am still working on Dins, anyway!

I think I've pretty much given up on trying to find out who dins is. Last year it was killing me and it seemed like I spent most of my time looking around trying to point him out. But now that I've given up, I am much more relaxed. I look forward to his analyses (plural form of analysis), but other than that, I'm over it. Maybe if we quit caring, it wont' be fun for him anymore and he will reveal himself.

I think I've pretty much given up on trying to find out who dins is. Last year it was killing me and it seemed like I spent most of my time looking around trying to point him out. But now that I've given up, I am much more relaxed. I look forward to his analyses (plural form of analysis), but other than that, I'm over it. Maybe if we quit caring, it wont' be fun for him anymore and he will reveal himself.

I've noticed he is trying to find out who you are (on your profile messages!)

Yeah, i think it was an attempt to keep me guessing. I think, even if we did figure him out, he would never tell us. So what's the point?

I have him narrowed down, but still am stuck. Maybe we should pool our resources and combine our powers! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />