Georgia coach moving to Memphis area

RMC

If someone in the Memphis area is looking for a good coach please check the below information:

Hello, my name is Rodrigo Galvan and I am the head wrestling coach at West Hall High School in Oakwood, Ga. My wife and I are moving to the Memphis area in July and I would like to help coach wrestling at the high school level. I am certified to teach English. I have been part of the sport of wrestling for more than 20 years. I grew up in Illinois and was coached by some of the top coaches in the nation (T.C. Dantzler who is currently the #1 greco wrestler in the world was my jv coach). I have been a volunteer wrestling coach for 2 years in Illinois, 1 year as head jv coach in Georgia, and spent 6 years in Ga as a head wrestling coach. I am going to be in Memphis/Shelby County in April and would love to sit and talk wrestling with you. I have already sent out my application to Memphis City and Shelby County. If you are interested and would like to talk please do not hesitate to contact me. You can contact me at westhallwrestling@yahoo.com or at rod.galvan@hallco.org. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!!

Rodrigo Galvan