JC VS PC score

C's Dad

Final score JC 62 PC 47 Way to go lady blue devils on the win. It will be round 4 of JC vs. Clarkrange. Good luck lady blue devils wed. night against Clarkrange, should be another exciting game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have to bring up Miss Holli Daily, what a game!!! Leading scorer with 13 points and a great all around effort! Very very proud of her! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yep!!!! me too!! She played a good game, VERY PROUD OF HER!! Maybe the prayers that hoops sent doing some good... She had a smile on her face last night and she deserved it too! I was proud of all the girls... Hustled and did great!! Game face is on and I hope it don't wash off..It is now time for Dyer to have one!! Who's got it going on? DEVILS got it going on...Wanted to say nice to meet some of the coach T poster's in person last night...kinda scary at first when i heard coach07 was wanting to meet me...but the sweetest guy you want to meet..very nice wife also.. Hope to have the pleasure to be at another ball game with him and his which I know his better half /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> she kinda keeps him straight /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Jimbo nice to meet you too!! Makes for interesting conversation's..Now if midtenn would come out of those glasses /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> and come forward we could ad him in on the behind the scene action we got going on....where you at midtenn..?