whats going on with the refs?

devilish

We can't blame it on the refs tonight, we got outplayed. They called a very good game. I didn't understand them charging us with a timeout when JC called it, but it didn't matter anyway. He said one of our girls called it, and she was on the bench. She went in after JC called the timeout. Besides that, they did an excellent job, I wish they would have gave it to us like Coach07 said they would, but no such luck!

That was funny. The refs arguing at midcourt, about who called time out first. Gave the teams a two min. break.

The short guy won, but he was wrong. He was the trailing offical, near mid-court, across the court from the JCHS bench. Jim was trying to call a thirty, but this HOT- DOG saw a phantom time out called by a CR player not on the court. The lead official at the base line was looking right down the line with both coaches. But he got over ruled by the HOT-DOG. The middle official was in front of the Clarkrange bench facing the floor and could have heard a call for a time out. I thought Lamar was going to blow a gasket.

You guessed it, HOT-DOG blew more than 60% of the whistles.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The over turn out of bounds call was unbelievable. The refs right there on the spot. calls it, then I want to make every decision ref came running from mid court to over turn it. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I don't know why the refs have royally been pathetic this year?? I hate to say this, but I miss our regular bad refs.

During this tourney, we have had some toilet lickers for refs.

...options, one thing bothers me , us jc fan's stood up and had all the respect in the world for cr girls cause they played their heart out and we do respect cr for that ,but when our girls got called out there where maybe 10 to 15 people in cr clapped and cheered for our girls... We are good rivalry team but no sense in being bad sports about it.. We do really respect cr they are a good team and our girls had their game face on but they still are not playing the best i have seen...They are doing good!! Long as you guy's aren't playing us I wish you the best of luck.... btw nice to meet ya!!!! Hope to see ya down the road!!!

See the problem is, that you have only seen it from one side, you have won all these match-ups. Its not that they dislike JC, its that their emotions within 1 minute of the game will not give them time to get their composure back. I hope that I get to see that losing side reaction from you guys when we beat u in state and then watch how many of us clap for your team and vice versus. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No seriously, not enough time to choke back the dissappointment of losing, believe me the ones that were clapping had a tough time doing it. But we do like a good game, we just like to be on the winning side too.

See the problem is, that you have only seen it from one side, you have won all these match-ups. Its not that they dislike JC, its that their emotions within 1 minute of the game will not give them time to get their composure back. I hope that I get to see that losing side reaction from you guys when we beat u in state and then watch how many of us clap for your team and vice versus. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No seriously, not enough time to choke back the dissappointment of losing, believe me the ones that were clapping had a tough time doing it. But we do like a good game, we just like to be on the winning side too.

I know all about the choking back thing, we have had some hard loss's they were not in the district and they meant allot to the team and it was hard. I just wanted cr to know that we respect their team and I know it is hard when both teams play as hard as they did through these tourney's and I know they will continue to play hard and make us all proud..Good Luck and keep your fingers crossed we just might meet up again...I am a good sport if the ref's don't have a bad call game and you beat us.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Last nights you guys got most of the breaks except for the time out thing I just didn't understand that one.. but it wasn't a game decision call but it was crazy!! BTW you would make our poll for our new ref's we trying to recruit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well, if you could wear blue, Next time i go to ken's i am going to take him a shirt he offerd me one the other night! He is a hoot!! Good guy, cheapest place around to buy tire's....See i do bussiness with ya CR bunch!!

options, I'm glad to hear that were not completely disliked. I agree emotions run high and it is difficult to calm down especially after a close game. It is phyically and emotionally draining.CR is talented and well coached. I still say that we are evenly matched in this district. It will be settled in the 'boro. I just hope the 5 time doesn't swing your way.

I think it was just sheer determination that we wanted to win. BTW have any of the CR girls had the flu or been sick? Reason for asking, I did notice that they weren't as crisp shooting the ball as normal,. also, they weren't quick up and down the court as usual. Then again, it could have been the defense didn't allow for 3 point shots.Maybe the d slowed then down?? You know that I like CR as long as you guys aren't playing us.