AA Baseball

Pfbaseballfan

I think Lexington(Rg. 6) may have their year this year. We played them last year(I played for Giles Co.), and they were young then and good. I thought we could put runs up with anyone, but they had better bats. I thought their weakness was pitching, although some would argue that, I'm just callin it as I saw. With all their talent back this year I will be following them.

As for the rest of the state, I really don't know much about any other state contenders.

After Lexington`s 22-7 win in a scrimmage game against Liberty Magnet Saturday , I`d have to say the Tigers look like they could be a real threat to go deep in the state this year . Pitching looked solid , and the hot bats with 6 home runs left Liberty`s Coach English scratching his head .

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Lexington`s 22-7 win in a scrimmage game against Liberty Magnet Saturday , I`d have to say the Tigers look like they could be a real threat to go deep in the state this year . Pitching looked solid , and the hot bats with 6 home runs left Liberty`s Coach English scratching his head .

lexington played good real good i think that they are ready to play anyone