South Greene vs. Lady Cyclones

devil12

It's anybody's game.

For Elizabethton, the key is protecting the basketball, and consistently making good passes to the post, where Mariah Pietrowski can dominate. If Pietrowski is able to play extended periods of time, and if Elizabethton drops in a few threes, the Lady Cyclones probably win.

The Lady Rebels advantage is that they ALWAYS expect to win. They're very quick, maintain great spacing, offensively, and play tenacious defense. And, I really like the freshman, Ansley Ricker; she could come up huge in this one.

It's anybody's game.

For Elizabethton, the key is protecting the basketball, and consistently making good passes to the post, where Mariah Pietrowski can dominate. If Pietrowski is able to play extended periods of time, and if Elizabethton drops in a few threes, the Lady Cyclones probably win.

The Lady Rebels advantage is that they ALWAYS expect to win. They're very quick, maintain great spacing, offensively, and play tenacious defense. And, I really like the freshman, Ansley Ricker; she could come up huge in this one.

If South Greene gets the ball out and runs I think it could be a long night for the Lady Cyclones but if the Lady Cyclones can slow the game down it could be a long night for the Lady Rebels. If South Greene's Sophmores play like they did the 4th quarter and Megan Clevanger gets in double figures it will be hard to beat the Lady Rebels. It will be a great game both teams play hard.

If South Greene gets the ball out and runs I think it could be a long night for the Lady Cyclones but if the Lady Cyclones can slow the game down it could be a long night for the Lady Rebels. If South Greene's Sophmores play like they did the 4th quarter and Megan Clevanger gets in double figures it will be hard to beat the Lady Rebels. It will be a great game both teams play hard.

I would like to go and see this game. Is the game at Elizabethton? What time does it start ?

I agree that tempo control will be the key: Betsy will probably want to make it a half court game where SG will probably want a "faster" game. If Pietrowski can stay out of foul trouble, I like Elizabethton: 50-45.