DISTRICT 1 AAA

TommyMan37604

this conference will be for second place, science hill will not lose a game in this conference

True, but the rest of the league is up for grabs. It will be a real interesting season. Science Hill is the class of the league but going undefeated is hard to do. Especially in baseball. That little white pill has a way neutralizing superior talent. Unlike any other sport baseball is truly a game where any body can win on any given night. All you need is one pitcher that change speeds and throw strikes and you have a chance at the high school level. This year in the Big 9 everyone has at least one pitcher that can do that. Only problem for the rest of the league is Science Hill has a stable full of pitchers.

Watch out for Crockett. They have two good lefties that can throw it a little. If they can score some runs, they could make some noise. TN High has one of the best coaches in the state so they will be a factor, South returns some quality talent, and you can never overlook a team from DB. They lost every body but I got a feeling that come tournament time, you will not want to play them. East High has a chance to beat anyone in the state when Shepherd (spelling??) throws. That kid can deal.

Good luck to all teams. Cant wait for it to start.

True, but the rest of the league is up for grabs. It will be a real interesting season. Science Hill is the class of the league but going undefeated is hard to do. Especially in baseball. That little white pill has a way neutralizing superior talent. Unlike any other sport baseball is truly a game where any body can win on any given night. All you need is one pitcher that change speeds and throw strikes and you have a chance at the high school level. This year in the Big 9 everyone has at least one pitcher that can do that. Only problem for the rest of the league is Science Hill has a stable full of pitchers.

Watch out for Crockett. They have two good lefties that can throw it a little. If they can score some runs, they could make some noise. TN High has one of the best coaches in the state so they will be a factor, South returns some quality talent, and you can never overlook a team from DB. They lost every body but I got a feeling that come tournament time, you will not want to play them. East High has a chance to beat anyone in the state when Shepherd (spelling??) throws. That kid can deal.

Good luck to all teams. Cant wait for it to start.

Matt Shepherd looked great in the fall and has improved a lot since then. Other than him, the rest of the team is questionable. Tyler Gaby, Tyler Crowder, and Travis Mullins and a few underclassmen will surround Shepherd this year and they have to step up and play well if they want to be a contender this year. Those guys have some talent but consistency will be a major issue for them.

Matt Shepherd looked great in the fall and has improved a lot since then. Other than him, the rest of the team is questionable. Tyler Gaby, Tyler Crowder, and Travis Mullins and a few underclassmen will surround Shepherd this year and they have to step up and play well if they want to be a contender this year. Those guys have some talent but consistency will be a major issue for them.

Will Shepherd pitch against DB first game??? I keep hearing his name all of a sudden and i dont remember him from last yr. at all. Looking forward to seein if hes as good as everyone is talking him up to be. Not that hard to sign early if ur throwin 87 or w/e at showcases, eager to see what this kids got.

Will Shepherd pitch against DB first game??? I keep hearing his name all of a sudden and i dont remember him from last yr. at all. Looking forward to seein if hes as good as everyone is talking him up to be. Not that hard to sign early if ur throwin 87 or w/e at showcases, eager to see what this kids got.

Yes, Shepherd is supposed to pitch against DB. The spotlight was not on him last year because of all the great players in the conference last year, especially the guys at DB. That's probably why you do not remember him.

Tyler Gaby still pitch and play SS??? Gonna be alot of break out players this year just because so many teams are young.Dobyns-Bennett is returning one starter from last year,which everyone of them were signed, so we'll get to see what the new crop of talent looks like this year from them. Tn High was real young last year I expect them to contend up there for the 3rd or 4th spot in the conf. Volunteer has some guys that can hit as well, and Crockett is said to have 2 good lefty starters. Definately a fight to see who gets that #2 seed.

Tyler Gaby still pitch and play SS??? Gonna be alot of break out players this year just because so many teams are young.Dobyns-Bennett is returning one starter from last year,which everyone of them were signed, so we'll get to see what the new crop of talent looks like this year from them. Tn High was real young last year I expect them to contend up there for the 3rd or 4th spot in the conf. Volunteer has some guys that can hit as well, and Crockett is said to have 2 good lefty starters. Definately a fight to see who gets that #2 seed.

Yes, Gaby has been playing SS in practice and he still pitches.