Copper Basin vs JC

devilish

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misti Maxwell is a steal for a college to get, this girl can flat out play.

You are right about that! She is a solid player, she seems to never miss an open shot, plays great D, and doesn't make a lot of mistakes. I enjoy /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" watching her more than I do any other JC girl, actually I don't enjoy watching JC /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> , but if I did, she would be the one that got my attention. That is saying a lot, because this JC team has several good players. Congrats on the win. One game closer to another match-up!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The more i read these boards the more i'm not sure alot of you coachter's know or keep up with basketball across the state. I mean no disrespect to Copper Basin but this team is about like Watertown as far as team talent wise. Don't go getting all crazy people and say that i'm dissin some other team because i'm not. It is what it is. They just aren't capable of coming up here and winning and the people that know the game would tell you that. I'm not hating on anyone or any team. Heck the only person i know on here from Copper Basin i like! I'm not being arrogant or disrespectable either. Just stating the truth so ya'll "wig" out on someone else and leave this long haired country "boy" alone! Peace out! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Just wondering if someone forgot to book the dancing bear's at halftime?

Just kidding it been fun chit chatting with all of you. JC has a great team and

good luck? Really enjoyed the ride and the beautiful country and all of the deer!

good luck? Really enjoyed the ride and the beautiful country and all of the deer!

Thanks. Its been fun chatting with you also. Come and visit JC anytime. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> We have numerous wild turkeys also. they normally hang out in the field by the bridge that you crossed in order to reach the High school. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did you miss the halftime show? There was one... it was midtenn, out behind the wood shed!!! Devilish, did you forget to untie him? I did leave him water, but better go check on him the bears might get him...I plum forgot about him.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Thanks and glad you enjoyed the ride..Your team has allot of tallent, the girls played well..Good luck to them next year!

Thanks. Its been fun chatting with you also. Come and visit JC anytime. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> We have numerous wild turkeys also. they normally hang out in the field by the bridge that you crossed in order to reach the High school. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I love to eat wild turkey-- will you get me one and send it to me?

This has nothing to do with ball but do you ever find any arrowheads

in those fields? bet you do!

I love to eat wild turkey-- will you get me one and send it to me?

This has nothing to do with ball but do you ever find any arrowheads

in those fields? bet you do!

How many wild turkeys you want? Had about 50 in the pasture out back yesterday. We find arrow heads pretty much every time they plow the bottom for tobacco.