Nike Combines

compusatman

Who went and what was your Sparq rating? Please list individual event scores. As hyped as the Sparq rating is it is still an interesting baseline to get entry level criteria from. Very few D1 athletes have low Sparq scores. As well, many D2 athletes have high Sparq scores also but just didn't get the exposure.

We went to the combine in Atlanta . Don`t know if it was worth the drive down if you registered on line they still registered people walking up in turn there were way too many kids there.The 40yard timers were acting up and did not give accurate times. On the shuttle run kids were slipping even with cleats on .The power ball throw I don`t know how they measured that no lines where they threw the ball just had a guy standing about 5 yards back then go to where he thinks the ball landed was not a good experience for us and some other people we know that went .It may be better at other events. By the way if there were any college coaches there you couldn`t tell. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We went to the combine in Atlanta . Don`t know if it was worth the drive down if you registered on line they still registered people walking up in turn there were thousands of kids there.The 40yard timers were acting up and did not give accurate times. On the shuttle run kids were slipping even with cleats on .The power ball throw I don`t know how they measured that no lines where they threw the ball just had a guy standing about 5 yards back then go to where he thinks the ball landed was not a good experience for us and some other people we know that went .It may be better at other events. By the way if there were any college coaches there you couldn`t tell. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Was this your first experience? Your athletes? What region are you from? Would you post their results? Understanding the conditions were not optimum...but then again last year at Charlotte was a bit tough also. I understand in Atlanta the field was soaked from rain so I don't know how quickly turf can rid itself of the water...or if they have to vacum it off. Someone chime if here...At least the scratch rule exists. Also, I understand that walkins are welcomed but only after registered applicants were processed. I also understand the 9am/12am format was hurried along due to efficient processing of athletes in a timely manner. Obviously if you score in the 90's then you can call it a day...otherwise the athlete will need to enforce the scratch rule and participate in more combines.