Wayne Co. vs. Forrest

calebc6

WAYNE CO. BY 8 YOU CAN'T JUST LOOK AT THE PLAYERS ON THE FLOOR YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT WHOSE ON THE SIDE LINE BYRD IS ONE OF THE BEST IN STATE HE HAS A WAY OF GETTING READY FOR GAMES LIKE THIS I KNOW HE DIDN'T DO AGAINST COLLINWOOD BUT THEY WILL BE READY WED.

I agree.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAYNE CO. BY 8 YOU CAN'T JUST LOOK AT THE PLAYERS ON THE FLOOR YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT WHOSE ON THE SIDE LINE BYRD IS ONE OF THE BEST IN STATE HE HAS A WAY OF GETTING READY FOR GAMES LIKE THIS I KNOW HE DIDN'T DO AGAINST COLLINWOOD BUT THEY WILL BE READY WED.

WOW MISSED IT BY 1 MUST HAVE BEEN GREAT GAME GOOD LUCK FRIDAY

Congrads to the Lady Wildcats and to Coach Byrd on your win today and good luck on Friday against JC. I thought that we ( Forrest) didn't make the nessary adjustment to overcome WC defense like we have done all year. When we played WC back in Dec., we were down 14 pts with 2-3 mins left in game, started pressing and got within 2. Today we wait til 3 mins left to start and come within 3 pt to tie. Should have been pressing the whole game, just my opinion. We didn't

use our bench today like we have the last 4 games. I always thought that we had the deepest bench of all the teams that made it to state and I still believe it. But anyway, that just water under the bridge and I wanted thank our seniors for a great run these past 4 years. You have compiled a record of 109 wins to just 26 losses. WOW. Some of you will go to college and others will enter the workforce but you will always be the LADY ROCKETS that put Chapel Hill back on the basketball map. Thank you for all your commitment to FORREST BASKETBALL and God bless you in the future.