Wayne Co. vs. Forrest

calebc6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pulling for the lady rockets. Ok. everybody stand up and yell"whose got it going on, Lady Rockets got it going on" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Auntkim, hope to meet you at the 'boro.

GO LADY ROCKETS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm pulling for the lady rockets. Ok. everybody stand up and yell"whose got it going on, Lady Rockets got it going on" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Auntkim, hope to meet you at the 'boro.

GO LADY ROCKETS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You start it, we'll join in. Go Lady Rockets!

Wayne County Please watch out for the flying elbows from the Lady Rockets I have heard they have taken out several players this year.

1st post and it comes across as talking smack against Forrest. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" All teams playing in the state are the best otherwise they wouldn't be there. Elbows are part of rebounding are they not? you grab the ball, pull it down?? Now throwing an elbow just because.. thats different. Lets not take away from all the young ladies have accomplished this year. want to talk smack....save it tell after the game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Really left a bad taste in my mouth when one of Santa Fe's players had got knocked to the floor and was bleeding and they had carried her over to the bench and the officials were cleaning up blood the Forrest fans started leading cheers show some class people at least wait till play resumes before starting to lead cheers.

I want to be there early so I can watch Forrest play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go lady rockets.Yes, sigh I will cheer for the lady rockets. heck, I might even sit with you guys. Don't kill the blue devil shirt wearer. o.k.??

You know I would love to have a rematch between forrest and well you know who? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Both teams need to take care of business in order to advance round2. Good luck.

I'm picking the lady rockets in this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Forrest by 5.

In the first round of the state, you always have to be concerned about who comes out tight. The best time for the upset is in the opening round. Having said that, I think the winner could match up well against a favored Jackson County team in the second round. They play half court, and so do these two teams. I remember two years ago when the Lady Rockets stunned them, because they executed better in the half court game.

GRACIOUS!