Wayne Co. vs. Forrest

calebc6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I haven't seen either team play this year. But, I'm picking forrest by 5. Just because I can.

Devilish I have been keeping up with forrest all year. They have been blasting people. I think they are for real. I think your 5 prediction is about right. Don't you bet you tobaccer money though. You would be miserable without your chaw. And tell them girls they are not allowed to chew baccer while thay are playing at state. The reason I heard the refs stumbled, the last time they played there because someone let a little drip down their chin onto the floor. One little mistake, and they change the rules. See you tomorrow. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Devilish I have been keeping up with forrest all year. They have been blasting people. I think they are for real. I think your 5 prediction is about right. Don't you bet you tobaccer money though. You would be miserable without your chaw. And tell them girls they are not allowed to chew baccer while thay are playing at state. The reason I heard the refs stumbled, the last time they played there because someone let a little drip down their chin onto the floor. One little mistake, and they change the rules. See you tomorrow. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> you and Mrs. Coach be careful riding down to the 'boro. See you tomorrow. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thought that was backr..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />