White House High School

timbdp

Looks like another losing season for White House but again this is a football town! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I actually think that White House will suprise everyone. They beat Lincoln County 4-0. The loss to Dobbyns-Bennett was actually odd. The umpires called the game tied 4-4 let the girls cool down and then about 25 minutes later decide to finish the game?!

White HOuse may be a football town but it doesn't mean that the other sports programs don't show up when challenged. Remember that MrNoitAll /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think that White House will suprise everyone. They beat Lincoln County 4-0. The loss to Dobbyns-Bennett was actually odd. The umpires called the game tied 4-4 let the girls cool down and then about 25 minutes later decide to finish the game?!

White HOuse may be a football town but it doesn't mean that the other sports programs don't show up when challenged. Remember that MrNoitAll /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They may show up but they are still losing, just look at the history of the programs at WH besides football what have they ever won in? Wow they beat LC and how many games has LC won? (if you don't know LC is a football town) what does LC win in besides football? Just reporting facts about schools who do lose, please don??™t take it personality it just a fact! They will not be in the Boro this year unless they pay to get in. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

They may show up but they are still losing, just look at the history of the programs at WH besides football what have they ever won in? Wow they beat LC and how many games has LC won? (if you don't know LC is a football town) what does LC win in besides football? Just reporting facts about schools who do lose, please don??™t take it personality it just a fact! They will not be in the Boro this year unless they pay to get in. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I understand what you are saying, but all I am saying is that they will do better then what you expect of them. I would not compare them to LC..that team did not show up at all. Also, if my memory serves me right White House High's Baseball team also holds a state championship title as well. Just wanted to point that out. Lots of the other teams have done very well in years past, but not one state titles. Do you know how many schools there are like that? LOTS! Of course a state title is the ultimate goal but I don't think that should be a complete judge of a team's potential and talent either. It's ok though..just sit back and watch.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I understand what you are saying, but all I am saying is that they will do better then what you expect of them. I would not compare them to LC..that team did not show up at all. Also, if my memory serves me right White House High's Baseball team also holds a state championship title as well. Just wanted to point that out. Lots of the other teams have done very well in years past, but not one state titles. Do you know how many schools there are like that? LOTS! Of course a state title is the ultimate goal but I don't think that should be a complete judge of a team's potential and talent either. It's ok though..just sit back and watch.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

In your quote that they will do better than what you expect of them. I dont expect anything of them except to continue to lose as they have in the years past! This team like many others love to talk but can not walk the walk. Please share with me when is the last time this team made the play-offs? None under the present coach and it has been years. Just again stating facts! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Great group of people and players just can not win many games. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

In your quote that they will do better than what you expect of them. I dont expect anything of them except to continue to lose as they have in the years past! This team like many others love to talk but can not walk the walk. Please share with me when is the last time this team made the play-offs? None under the present coach and it has been years. Just again stating facts! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Great group of people and players just can not win many games. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I see your point MrNoitAll and thank you for making it clear. While I am not holding this group of players to the highest level of achievement I do think they will do better then what you seem to think they will. This Coach is the first fundamentally sound Coach WHHS has had in softball in many years. I believe the last time they made playoffs was in the early 2000's. Maybe 2001? or 2000? This group of girls has a lot of heart but lost a lot of experience but they have many who have stepped up to the plate and are pulling the team together.

I see your point MrNoitAll and thank you for making it clear. While I am not holding this group of players to the highest level of achievement I do think they will do better then what you seem to think they will. This Coach is the first fundamentally sound Coach WHHS has had in softball in many years. I believe the last time they made playoffs was in the early 2000's. Maybe 2001? or 2000? This group of girls has a lot of heart but lost a lot of experience but they have many who have stepped up to the plate and are pulling the team together.

MrNoitAll and his many friends on coacht wishes you all the best of luck! I can tell you are very passionate and I love your attitude! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> But sometimes the truth does hurt and your school just does not have a championship team this year in softball and it has been several since they have, But whom am I to tell someone that they can not have dreams and desires to be the best they can be? Always reach for your dreams and NEVER let any one tell you can not reach them. Good luck "newbie"

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MrNoitAll and his many friends on coacht wishes you all the best of luck! I can tell you are very passionate and I love your attitude! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> But sometimes the truth does hurt and your school just does not have a championship team this year in softball and it has been several since they have, But whom am I to tell someone that they can not have dreams and desires to be the best they can be? Always reach for your dreams and NEVER let any one tell you can not reach them. Good luck "newbie"

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you very much MrNoitAll! Like I have said before I am not holding this team to be a championship team, but I will stand behind them in whatever they do. Thank you for your kind words of motivation as well. Also, my name is a "newbie" but I have been on these boards for years Good Luck to you as well on all your expectations of each team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Girls played well tonite. Rallied late in the game to bring their district record to 1-0 for the season! Congrats girls...

Station Camp had a really good pitcher! Anyone know what year she is? I was very impressed with her accuracy and the speed behind her ball. A man that I sit w/ used to be a fast pitch pitcher for a men's professional travel team that won many national championships back in the 60's and 70's. He has coached many girls in Rob. and Sumner Co. and he said that Station Camps pitcher was one of the hardest thrown pitches he had seen in awhile besides another girl from Father Ryan. Very talented lady!