Dyer County back to the BORO!

Rambo

Dyer co. better watch out for CPA, the only undefeated (in the state of tn) team in AA, as they are the only team who could actually beat DC.

Congrats to DC on a great win!

I like your post but you are WRONG about CPA being the only undefeated team in the state of TN in AA!! DC lost to White County which happens to be a AAA school!! So DC is undefeated in the state of TN in AA!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do TSAAA post a financial report and talk about attendance after every state.

Because that's what business and non-profit organizations do. Seriously name me a large business, corporation, or nonprofit that doesn't keep books. Plus even though I think the TSSAA in many cases are a bunch of snakes, they are obligated as a nonprofit to post financial reports. Don't you want to know where your money goes when you buy a ticket and if your school is getting their share? I mean you wouldn't want to get CHEATED again would you?

Yea, I actually felt sorry for the players on the court. They were motioning for the coach to settle down, but the deed was already done. Alot of ppl said the coach may lose the game, but I don`t think that`s exactly what they had in mind. You`re right Smitty, big mo changer in the game.

smckinney, you are right about one thing, those guys for real put on a show, but you really need to give our guys some credit. They had a little to do with the DC victory.

I told you guys that Fred "I NEED TO RETIRE HORTON" would fine a way to lose the game. I said all along that the difference between these two teams was the coaching. All credit goes to the soon the be state champs DC. Please be aware that CPA will not run with you guys because they will try to slow the game down and pound it inside to Zeke. They are a well discipline group so bring your A game if you meet them before the Ship.

Because that's what business and non-profit organizations do. Seriously name me a large business, corporation, or nonprofit that doesn't keep books. Plus even though I think the TSSAA in many cases are a bunch of snakes, they are obligated as a nonprofit to post financial reports. Don't you want to know where your money goes when you buy a ticket and if your school is getting their share? I mean you wouldn't want to get CHEATED again would you?

HAHAHA you know what, I don't cry over spilled milk. DC will be heading to the state. Good Luck in the Boro. You guys have a good team. It is sad that one team had to loose. I think they should shake up the Sectionals. Well maybe Mitchell can get out for the third time and represent Memphis is AA. I will root for DC in the State because you have a good team.

I told you guys that Fred "I NEED TO RETIRE HORTON" would fine a way to lose the game. I said all along that the difference between these two teams was the coaching. All credit goes to the soon the be state champs DC. Please be aware that CPA will not run with you guys because they will try to slow the game down and pound it inside to Zeke. They are a well discipline group so bring your A game if you meet them before the Ship.

I agree, seen CPA three times this year. That's a very good assessment of both teams.

Come on man, BTW never has a strategy to repeatly foul anyone! Is that your way of saying a lot of fouls called against BTW. Its all about the money. People in DC are going to make the trip to the Boro so they want them to be there. As a fan you should demand that the refs and others called the game fair!! So congrats you get your trip. How about the charge call against Ray Ray late?

Thanks for the congrats at least.. as for the charge...I'm guessing you weren't there to see it?

congrats to Dyer Co. I have to say that tBoro will never be the same with adsmom and the JC crew wandering around town at the same time!!!

Good Luck!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

YEE HAW!! Gitr done!!! Congrads DC...Adsmom look out we coming to the boro!! We are so proud of JC girls and Boy's... they coming together...its going to be loud an proud in the boro...

congrats to Dyer Co. I have to say that tBoro will never be the same with adsmom and the JC crew wandering around town at the same time!!!

Good Luck!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Did you and Mom hook up tonight? Funny. She knows me, but doesn`t know who I am on here. Keeps it very interesting. haha! She ain`t right.

Dc fans can I get a recap of the game...all im hearing is about the refs and fouls. I couldnt make it so what happened...and if alot of touch fouls were the calls i can believe that, because the games are always called differently than what the memphis teams are use too....Congrats Choctaws

Dc fans can I get a recap of the game...all im hearing is about the refs and fouls. I couldnt make it so what happened...and if alot of touch fouls were the calls i can believe that, because the games are always called differently than what the memphis teams are use too....Congrats Choctaws

I'm trying to find stats to help you out a little bit but I do remember 1 person's stat that is Timmy "Ray Ray" Ware went for I think 24 not 100% positive... its hard to keep up with all of the stats during an EXCITING game like that one!!!