Dyer County back to the BORO!

Rambo

I'm trying to find stats to help you out a little bit but I do remember 1 person's stat that is Timmy "Ray Ray" Ware went for I think 24 not 100% positive... its hard to keep up with all of the stats during an EXCITING game like that one!!!

man i bet it was...so who stepped up for Dyer County since I read earlier they played Blake with the box and 1, also how well did the others play for BTW

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man i bet it was...so who stepped up for Dyer County since I read earlier they played Blake with the box and 1, also how well did the others play for BTW

Numbers 15, 22, and 10 did most of the damage for BTW.I think Blake ended up with around 16pts after being blanked in the 1st half and being in foul trouble most of the night. Rex Pierce stepped up huge for DC in both the 1st and 2nd half with 3 pt shots. I believe he finished with around 14 to 16.

DC played very well as a team but if anyone stood out i would say Deangelo Parr was outstanding from the 3 point line i don't remember seeing him miss one but didn't play many minutes cause of foul trouble! As for BTW... Patrick Lee didn't play as well as he did last year he had (down the stretch) 2 key turnovers an over and back call and a out of bounds call! and who is #24 for BTW he guarded Blake very well blocked a one of Blake's 3 pointers but he impressed me on the defensive side and as a team BTW easily outrebounded DC and Aubry Phillips wasn't even a factor he had a few rebounds and a couple of points but he wasn't a factor at all! I'm not sure about the stats side but my hat goes off to BTW on a good season and a good team! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Numbers 15, 22, and 10 did most of the damage for BTW.I think Blake ended up with around 16pts after being blanked in the 1st half and being in foul trouble most of the night. Rex Pierce stepped up huge for DC in both the 1st and 2nd half with 3 pt shots. I believe he finished with around 14 to 16.

15 is Timmy "Ray Ray" Ware very good player! He handled DC's pressure all night!

Way to go Dyer Co. I knew you could do it if you played your game. BTW was a great team to play. This win should help you get to the next level and play hard at the Boro. Congrats on a great win, that is well deserved. This goes to all, the players, coaches and Choctaw Nation.

It was a good game I think #10 stepped up big time. As a fan of any game I think that the refs played a big role in this game, not taking anything from DC, they are good but I think they did get a little help from refs. Btw still should have won, the coach got that tech at a bad time that did not help any. Congrats to everyone who made it to the boro

It was a good game I think #10 stepped up big time. As a fan of any game I think that the refs played a big role in this game, not taking anything from DC, they are good but I think they did get a little help from refs. Btw still should have won, the coach got that tech at a bad time that did not help any. Congrats to everyone who made it to the boro

DC got no help from the refs...sure there were questionable calls made on both teams. I sat w/some people visiting...no dog in this fight...they were APPALLED at the LACK of calls on BTW. WALKED, walked and walked some more. Part of what lost BTW this game was COACHING...plain and simple bottom line. Find me and sit by me during any game....I'm not a DC fan that thinks every call is wrong. Heck..I'm one who will say good call...even against us. Sure DC DID get away with some calls..no doubt...but the majority ,if we want to line them all up was in BTW's favor. They are an excellent team. As a coach you do not get a T when a game is that tight. We hit our free throws..helped tremendously.We needed a game like this before state. We were better conditioned than BTW. Our conditioning gives us an edge.

DC got no help from the refs...sure there were questionable calls made on both teams. I sat w/some people visiting...no dog in this fight...they were APPALLED at the LACK of calls on BTW. WALKED, walked and walked some more. Part of what lost BTW this game was COACHING...plain and simple bottom line. Find me and sit by me during any game....I'm not a DC fan that thinks every call is wrong. Heck..I'm one who will say good call...even against us. Sure DC DID get away with some calls..no doubt...but the majority ,if we want to line them all up was in BTW's favor. They are an excellent team. As a coach you do not get a T when a game is that tight. We hit our free throws..helped tremendously.We needed a game like this before state. We were better conditioned than BTW. Our conditioning gives us an edge.

adsmom didnt we say that earlier about the coaching....icy mentioned it 2. after watching the city championship and region championship i knew that Coach Horton would do something...I am only a basketball fan who loves going to games and I questioned some of his decisions...can't take anything from Dyer County, they won. BTW had their chance again and couldn't pull it away. Great Season

adsmom didnt we say that earlier about the coaching....icy mentioned it 2. after watching the city championship and region championship i knew that Coach Horton would do something...I am only a basketball fan who loves going to games and I questioned some of his decisions...can't take anything from Dyer County, they won. BTW had their chance again and couldn't pull it away. Great Season

Look's like that

unfinished business that BTW was talking about won't be getting finished anytime soon huh?

Yes, you did...had to see it myself....and how right you were. I honestly about died laughing when he turned around and flipped a lady off sitting about 2 rows down from me. BTW is a great team, with a diff. coach..who knows what they could do. YOU don't T up in a situation like he did...EVER!!! Guess I'll see Icy at the "Boro. Looked for his shoes last night!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

e

Look's like that

unfinished business that BTW was talking about won't be getting finished anytime soon huh?

Your wrong. Our boys finished the business last night. Oh and adsmom, las year Horton flipped off our student section. He also did the same this year, as well as two of the BTW players. Poor sports like that don't deserve to represent our state anyway, in my opinion

Yes, you did...had to see it myself....and how right you were. I honestly about died laughing when he turned around and flipped a lady off sitting about 2 rows down from me. BTW is a great team, with a diff. coach..who knows what they could do. YOU don't T up in a situation like he did...EVER!!! Guess I'll see Icy at the "Boro. Looked for his shoes last night!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to the choctows /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> All I can say is "watch out in the 'boro. Here comes the bling, bedazzle spitoon women." refs don't treat our teams right. Split spitting will have to happen. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hope to see you there. Good luck.BTW the 'boro is going to rock cause its gonna be loud and proud.

Congrats to the choctows /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> All I can say is "watch out in the 'boro. Here comes the bling, bedazzle spitoon women." refs don't treat our teams right. Split spitting will have to happen. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hope to see you there. Good luck.BTW the 'boro is going to rock cause its gonna be loud and proud.

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE BLUE OF THE MURPHY CENTER HAVE A VERY NICE ORANGE TOUCH TO IT.