Who will take the single A state title?

lilc3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Olver Sprangs

Hello their festus. Have a little trouble spelling myself. Don't mean I don"t know my ball. But in this case you messed up on both. Thats why they call me coach. Our friends up north cr are going to show you a thing or to about basketball. My pick cr+15. They ain't won 29 games a year for no reason. festus support your team might see you in the boro. It is an honor for these teams and yours to be there. Be proud win or lose. I was just funnin you a little. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Jackson Co. is definately good as our Lady Dawgs found out today but i think it comes down to the Lady Devils and the Lady Buffaloes with Coach Rogers pickin up #8 in '08 ... JC will have a hard time beating C-range 5 times... It's gonna be a close one so sit back and enjoy the show /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Jackson Co. is definately good as our Lady Dawgs found out today but i think it comes down to the Lady Devils and the Lady Buffaloes with Coach Rogers pickin up #8 in '08 ... JC will have a hard time beating C-range 5 times... It's gonna be a close one so sit back and enjoy the show /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

With all the power house teams left, you are right, it will be a close one! And true that about clarkrange, though ill say that JC is a better team than them. Im anxious to see how it turns out /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Jackson county they won 4 in a roll when i was in high school and i believe they'll bring it home again..

all the teams left can win but our partiality will cause us to think our team the best'; whoever wins it will work hard, take advantage of others mistakes ,and have some luck; saying that I'M for Jackson co. & believe and hope they win ; if they don't I'm proud of the young ladies that do and will congratulate them and will not blame anybody including the refs.