Knox areas coaches talent

Vegas24

Greeneville a few years ago were stacked. And Clinton has been stacked several times in the past ten years, but has been a little down the last couple. William Blount had some good tallent a fews back also. Sorry if I dont have specific dates, I'm just trying to use my memory.

Greeneville a few years ago were stacked. And Clinton has been stacked several times in the past ten years, but has been a little down the last couple. William Blount had some good tallent a fews back also. Sorry if I dont have specific dates, I'm just trying to use my memory.

Agreed. I left off Oak Ridge, they are always a very talented team. Year in and year out, Austin East and Fulton of the the smaller schools and the really large schools mentioned above have had the best talent. It's just a numbers thing. Just behind these are Powell, Clinton and Halls.

As far as coaches go, I have been impressed with Coach Ogan at Powell. Over the last few years, I have seen him adjust what his teams do to the available talent better than any other coach around. When he has big guys, he runs a high/low game that is hard to defend, and, with teams like last year and this year, he has adjusted to run more of a perimeter game.