Maryville

rebelbaseball18

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one on Maryville throws near that hard. I watched all their players this summer. And. No. You are just as ignorant and crazy as the Bearden posters. You all must be smokin the same thing.

ok u saw them over the SUMMER alot has changed... trust me im catching it and seeing the guns... and comeing on here calling people ignorant and crazy is just pathatic i see u are a farragut fan so if i was u my main focuss would be to look out for LC... shoot yall will be lucky to beat them this year and for the bearden comments ur posting... haha their is absolutly no way FARRAGUT is even worthy of washing beardens jock straps..

ok u saw them over the SUMMER alot has changed... trust me im catching it and seeing the guns... and comeing on here calling people ignorant and crazy is just pathatic i see u are a farragut fan so if i was u my main focuss would be to look out for LC... shoot yall will be lucky to beat them this year and for the bearden comments ur posting... haha their is absolutly no way FARRAGUT is even worthy of washing beardens jock straps..

haha..ur lucky to be on the same field as them. Watch and learn. I mean i read the coach t write up on maryville and know most of the players mentioned...although none were a catcher so i guess u will just have to work on ur game a little more.

who are these "aces"?

i bet they are related to the "god-children" of bearden. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Uhh, Farragut can probably talk a little. Here, I've attached some reading material for you...

..and here's you another one..

...and maybe 1 more...

Just thought you'd like to know.

haha..ur lucky to be on the same field as them. Watch and learn. I mean i read the coach t write up on maryville and know most of the players mentioned...although none were a catcher so i guess u will just have to work on ur game a little more.

who are these "aces"?

i bet they are related to the "god-children" of bearden. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

haha who said i was a catcher?? yea i have caught them but im not a catcher just wait and see boy this will be funny look farragut USED to be good but they just aint worth a dump n e more their time is done.. hhahaha "god children" maybe one pitcher from farragut could match up to any bearden player.. just give it up and u and ur players can go take more acid.. that is the #1 drug yall are on right?

haha who said i was a catcher?? yea i have caught them but im not a catcher just wait and see boy this will be funny look farragut USED to be good but they just aint worth a dump n e more their time is done.. hhahaha "god children" maybe one pitcher from farragut could match up to any bearden player.. just give it up and u and ur players can go take more acid.. that is the #1 drug yall are on right?

and yet u still cant come up with any of these aces? haha. i'm guessing they dont exist. oh ok. well go ahead post behind a little screen name and hide. i'm guessing u will want to when farragut takes it to u. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

and yet u still cant come up with any of these aces? haha. i'm guessing they dont exist. oh ok. well go ahead post behind a little screen name and hide. i'm guessing u will want to when farragut takes it to u. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

ok smart ###### u have mark strong he hit 91 at alcoa last monday and and wiggend just hit 89 so im sure towards the middle of the season those will go a good ways up kaleb moore the soph. my bad i made a mistake he hit 85 their are the aces belive it or not im telling u EXACTLY what the gun said..

ok smart ###### u have mark strong he hit 91 at alcoa last monday and and wiggend just hit 89 so im sure towards the middle of the season those will go a good ways up kaleb moore the soph. my bad i made a mistake he hit 85 their are the aces belive it or not im telling u EXACTLY what the gun said..

and as soon as caleb west is back... it will be another reason yall are DONE

and as soon as caleb west is back... it will be another reason yall are DONE

yeah, i mean i throw a 113 but thats only on the weekends... ill believe it when i see it. i might have to have you get me a ticket to ur game against farragut, so i can have that good view of being on the bench right beside u. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />