Farragut vs. Bearden

FHSstr8cash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut should talk. 16-0 tonight against SD. If I were Bearden, i would be ###### my pants and calling up Hank Steinbrenner for some HGH. Oh by the way. Our "little freshman". Are awesome. Phief got the start and the Win tonight in his first appearance. And Nicky D. was somethin like 2-3 and scored a couple runs and made a SICK catch behind second base. Dang, too bad we stink, huh??

The mighty BULLDOGS beat LC 10-6 with 15 hits.

F.U. & U.U.

Bearden doesn't think they are like the Yankees. Farragut takes that roll-a bunch of stuck up has been wannabes in blue.

Bearden is like RED SOX NATION -- Champions Present & Future who kick the butts of the boys in blue on a regular basis.

You were lucky with S-D. They didn't pitch Kirkland who will shut you down and they were not mentally ready to play.

Farraguts freshmen who are afraid to throw strikes and pudgy players who got a few hits against second string pitchers are going to fall apart when they face the wrath of the DAWGS.

Farragut should talk. 16-0 tonight against SD. If I were Bearden, i would be ###### my pants and calling up Hank Steinbrenner for some HGH. Oh by the way. Our "little freshman". Are awesome. Phief got the start and the Win tonight in his first appearance. And Nicky D. was somethin like 2-3 and scored a couple runs and made a SICK catch behind second base. Dang, too bad we stink, huh??

Big deal, you beat a team that lost 10 seniors with 2 of the best pitchers in the state, and you ran the score up on them. You should change your name to the University of Flordia, classless.