OFFICIAL MEGAN WATSON APPRECIATION THREAD

gatorbillmsu

With all the negative stuff going on, I just thought I would stop for a minute and give the Watson kid the appreciation she deserves. She has never been the star player on this team, and she was not going to win a Miss Basketball, but she, and kids just like her, are the reason that teams are successful.

Gutty, gritty, hardnosed player that plays with intensity, and is a great kid off the court.

I loved watching this kid come in the game and drop a timely 3bomb onto unsuspecting teams. And then drop back and lay some serious defense onto them in the paint.

Fun to watch. If I had to pick a player for my kid to play like, it would be Megan Watson. I guess that is the best compliment I can give.

Thanks Miss Watson, you have been greatly appreciated in the Upperman gym. And you will be sorely missed.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

With all the negative stuff going on, I just thought I would stop for a minute and give the Watson kid the appreciation she deserves. She has never been the star player on this team, and she was not going to win a Miss Basketball, but she, and kids just like her, are the reason that teams are successful.

Gutty, gritty, hardnosed player that plays with intensity, and is a great kid off the court.

I loved watching this kid come in the game and drop a timely 3bomb onto unsuspecting teams. And then drop back and lay some serious defense onto them in the paint.

Fun to watch. If I had to pick a player for my kid to play like, it would be Megan Watson. I guess that is the best compliment I can give.

Thanks Miss Watson, you have been greatly appreciated in the Upperman gym. And you will be sorely missed.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree with you Gator, She is what we call a Role Player very sad to see her go and hope her the best in her future what ever and where ever it may lead...

I agree with you Gator, She is what we call a Role Player very sad to see her go and hope her the best in her future what ever and where ever it may lead...

I agree fully,such a sweet girl, great player and will be MISSED. Good luck MEGAN IN YOUR FUTURE

I agree gatorbill, she is probably the most underrated and underplayed girl in the state. I have seen her play since she was knee high. Not to me of course I am short, but seriously MEGAN has always given her all and should have in my opinion played a lot bigger part in the last 2or 3 years, or at least been given a chance to. But all that is behind us now and the girls must move on,so congrat's to MEGAN and best wishes in whatever you decide to do from here on out.I am very proud of you cause I know it's been hard watching from the shadows but you were strong enough to last it out. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Good luck Megan /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You are a great addition to anywhere on the court and off. You did a good job on the Lady Bees Team!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of Luck in all you do!!!!!!!!! We love you and you will be missed!!!!!