Who is lookin good in a-aa?

CaptainDevil

well always the knox schools are up there but from what i have heard loudon and stone memorial are looking strong to compete

loudon played a.c yesterday. a.c looks like they have got more talent then the last couple of years.with a great goal by number 8 in the second half to tie up the game 3-3. loudon was missing there fwd #13 because of a red card he got tuesdey.cak and catholic are still very srong like always.

loudon played a.c yesterday. a.c looks like they have got more talent then the last couple of years.with a great goal by number 8 in the second half to tie up the game 3-3. loudon was missing there fwd #13 because of a red card he got tuesdey.cak and catholic are still very srong like always.

Yeah, I saw that score yesterday. Good for A.C.! I really enjoy playing them. They are a classy team that always plays with heart and passion. They had a center mid fielder that was very talented a couple of years ago, but I don't know if he has graduated or not.

Yeah, I saw that score yesterday. Good for A.C.! I really enjoy playing them. They are a classy team that always plays with heart and passion. They had a center mid fielder that was very talented a couple of years ago, but I don't know if he has graduated or not.

i think your talking about #3 im not sure what his name is,but he is very talented.he scored a.c first goal. great kick from outside the 18..you will need to watch out for him and also number 33..two very good players.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget about Christ Presbyterian Academy. They've barely lost to Knox. Cath. the past two years first round (including pk's two years ago).

Come on now!!! It was CAK!!! Don't confuse us with that other private school less than a half mile away from us! We don't like each other! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Easy mistake. They actually announced us at the state finals last year as Knoxville Catholic Acadmey. I wasn't amused... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

CPA will be very good again, I would assume. VERY classy team, with a lot of skill.

Can't blame you for that. There is no excuse for a team to be annouced by the wrong school name in a championship game.

Come on now!!! It was CAK!!! Don't confuse us with that other private school less than a half mile away from us! We don't like each other! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Easy mistake. They actually announced us at the state finals last year as Knoxville Catholic Acadmey. I wasn't amused... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

CPA will be very good again, I would assume. VERY classy team, with a lot of skill.

Big G, do you have any idea how much an announcement like that costs?!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />