Who is the best player in the state?

IAAK

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brazilian from McMinn County Lewis Ledbetter he has a bad ankle injury and will get to play maybe near the end of the season i would compare him to Tommy Shelton from bearden he is a little better than tommy. he has a few more years to play though so you will see in the future

First off....its Tom Webster...not shelton...haha we all make mistakes, but yea i would agree that Tommy Web is one of the best in the state.....I also think Stephen Morrissey from BGA is a great player...hes going to South Carolina next year....

Is it true that Morrissey was hurt? That would be a big loss for BGA.

personally, my vote goes to my boy steve morrissey. it's obvious that he is an excellent player but what sets him apart is his work ethic. he is always trying to better himself no matter what the situation is. he's gonna do well at SC.

haha 'i am the best player'.

personally, my vote goes to my boy steve morrissey. it's obvious that he is an excellent player but what sets him apart is his work ethic. he is always trying to better himself no matter what the situation is. he's gonna do well at SC.

haha 'i am the best player'.

Yeah I can definitely agree with that....

I can telll you who would of been the best player in the state....Zander from MBA who went to Greece to play. But he is gone so im going to have to say its between Morrisey, Webster, Bradley Jacobs

no doubt steve is better all around than webster or any of those other guys, zander was good too, but morrissey is just dang good. south carolina is lucky to get him