Who is the best player in the state?

IAAK

wow.... I'm sure that carter is not the only team that has left a star in to "pade" stats. It's soccer. Lindsey wilson left there whole starting line-up in the whole first half and then put in there next 11 in the second half to win 25-0 once and this is a college team. As for teams that pade stats.. i remember a bearden (sorry, didn't mean to single them out and i don't think they do it any more, but first that came to my mind) team that use to do that. Mark is a good player and i would have him on my team any day of the week. Scored 5 goals also in a game that ended in a tie, but i don't hear anyone bringing that up. The kid can score, so why are you faulting him for that? Not his fault that his coach left him in the game. At least he did score when he had the oppurtunity. Shows me that he can find the back of the net. Games like those allow you to work finishing oppurtunities and Mark made the best of what he got. THAT'S WHY HE'S BEING TALKED ABOUT. Don't trash a player because of where he plays (not in his control) or the level of competetion he faces (once again not in his control). I said it once and i'll say it again. At least he's finishing his oppurtunities and not blowing them. This will help when he only gets two or three shots in a game. By the way, Kid still had 43 goals AS A FRESHMAN!!!!!!!!! Can't think of another kid that had that many. By the way, I remember a game where Brandon Tarr scored Five goals in a game where they won pretty handedle. I think the other team didn't even score (maybe one). Brandon was not the only one to score ethier. Trust me, everyone who is a goal scorer has had at least ONE game where they went nuts and couldn't stop scoring. Last i checked, goals were a good thing.....

I believe it is referred to as one who "pads" stats.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody seen Garibaldi from Warren Co.? I heard he tried out for FC Dallas and got called back before getting cut. I saw him play...He's pretty good.

I played in an Hispanic league in McMinnville with him in the fall, and the kid is an incredible finisher.

Put him on a strong team, and he scores 30 goals easily. Probably the most talented player in District 7-AAA, but he gets very little recognition because of the lack of strong travel programs in the Upper Cumberland area.

I played in an Hispanic league in McMinnville with him in the fall, and the kid is an incredible finisher.

Put him on a strong team, and he scores 30 goals easily. Probably the most talented player in District 7-AAA, but he gets very little recognition because of the lack of strong travel programs in the Upper Cumberland area.

cody mccoy is definately! in the debate period. if not the best without a debate.

From what I hear a guy named Will Walker is a straight baller... I even heard he signed with Maryland... I would love to see more footage of this kid. hands down Will Walker is the best player in the state and possibly the southern regionHe goes to Carter.... I could score 100 goals playing goalie in that district :-/

Well your completely wrong about this guy....he definitely did not sign with Maryland....unless the University of Maryland Athletics site is lying to me.....

WHAT??? no way is he even in the debate, i would take stephen morrissey or webster over him ANY day. don't get me wrong cody is a very good player but were talking best in the state and cody isn't even close

I definitely have to disagree with you....Cody is one of the best in the state....hes smart and strong and the ball...I hope your not just judging Cody by his High School performances....cause HS soccer is no where near as competitive as club soccer....I played against him all the time when I played club and everytime he gave it his all......and not to mention he does play for the Arsenal...who made to the semi-finals in Regionals last year....Cody CAN well be mentioned in the debate

I definitely have to disagree with you....Cody is one of the best in the state....hes smart and strong and the ball...I hope your not just judging Cody by his High School performances....cause HS soccer is no where near as competitive as club soccer....I played against him all the time when I played club and everytime he gave it his all......and not to mention he does play for the Arsenal...who made to the semi-finals in Regionals last year....Cody CAN well be mentioned in the debate

oh no i'm definitely talking about over all i know all the good club guys don't care about HS its really just a time to chill and have some fun for them and represent their school. i have watched him many times in club and he is good and he makes smart decisions on the ball better than most kids in my opinion but i don't think he is one of he elite much less the best in the state, but we all have our opinions so to you i guess he is but i would not say so