Thank You

King21

This is a thread that if you want to bash go somewhere else. I would like to thank Todd Smith and Jeremy McClearran for all the hard work they put in at Livingston Academy. Todd became an unbelievable passer and pretty great scorer, while Jeremy showed his low post presence and always came through with a big shot or rebound. You two defined senior leadership, and I am so sorry it came up short. Good luck in whatever you do fellas.

This is a thread that if you want to bash go somewhere else. I would like to thank Todd Smith and Jeremy McClearran for all the hard work they put in at Livingston Academy. Todd became an unbelievable passer and pretty great scorer, while Jeremy showed his low post presence and always came through with a big shot or rebound. You two defined senior leadership, and I am so sorry it came up short. Good luck in whatever you do fellas.

Can I get on here and Congratulate LA for making it to the State Tournament? Well /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I just did anyways! but in all seriousness Congratulations that is a great accomplishment! LA had a great season! Don't know much about the team... Are they losing ALOT of players like DC is?

Just been having a little fun. No offense! Seriously, McClearran has served your school well. He knew his role on the team and played it well. Todd Smith, on the other hand, was the most improved player in the district. If he had another year left he would give Dunn and TJ a run for MVP. Melton should try to promote him to some small schools. He can play!

Also just wanted to say congratulations to LA on an awesome season. It has been a LONG, LONG time since I have seen a boys basketball program in our area bring that much excitement to the court, and that is something to definitely be proud of. I know there are already several anticipating next years season (and I am one of them!!!). Congrats to the seniors, who will definitely be missed. Also wanting to reply to RUP11, todd probably can play some small school ball, maybe he will give it a go, but one thing is certain, if he can, Coach melton I am sure will get him there.

To next years team, now that you know how HARD it is to get to the Boro, all LA fans I think are expecting nothing less that that next year. TJ improved tremendously over the past year, as did Kendall Melton and OF course the stud Jr. class is returning, and hopefully all of you guys are going to work really hard this summer so we can FINALLY see that GOLD BALL at LA.

I am so proud to be a Livingston Academy fan. You boys had a phenomenal season but just came up a little short. I thought you could beat Fulton, but they were better that night. Great job and congratulations to all the players and Coach Melton. Can't wait for next year. Coach Melton's tough scheduling is paying off. You guys were 30-5, won the regular season district, region, and substate and finished in the final 8. The state tournament. Look at who your five losses were to. Centennial, very tough team. Creekside GA, very tough and athletic. CPA, also in the state tournament. Union City, undefeated 1A State Champs, and Fulton, AA State Champs.

Congrats!