District 11AA

philmeyer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw where Creek Wood beat Sycamore 12-1 and Waverly swept Cheatham County 11-0 & 2-1. Can anyone give me any details of these games?

Will be a good game between Creek Wood and Rossview in MTSCA tourney, Rossview has not given up any runs so far this year and Creek Wood can score a lot. Wonder who Creek Wood will pitch? Put my money on Elrod pitching for Rossview. Some of the top teams will not be playing looks like this year.....wonder if playing so far from Nashville will hurt? Time will tell hope they have good weaather we need it for a tourney! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I saw where Creek Wood beat Sycamore 12-1 and Waverly swept Cheatham County 11-0 & 2-1. Can anyone give me any details of these games?

Will be a good game between Creek Wood and Rossview in MTSCA tourney, Rossview has not given up any runs so far this year and Creek Wood can score a lot. Wonder who Creek Wood will pitch? Put my money on Elrod pitching for Rossview. Some of the top teams will not be playing looks like this year.....wonder if playing so far from Nashville will hurt? Time will tell hope they have good weaather we need it for a tourney! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Waverly beat Camden 5 to 1... So I hear. Today Waverly as well as some others will be playing in the MTSCA tourney in Clarksville.

Good win for Waverly as I thought they might be down this year with the loss of several players. Somehow they seem to always be tough. Harpeth got a big win over Greenbrier, Sycamore defeated Hume Fogg & White House and Creek Wood barely lost to Rossview 1-0. Cheatham already owns a win over Harpeth and played Waverly to a 2-1 game. Throw in Fairview & Montgomery Central, who are both very good this year and this district is looking to be one of the toughest districts around from top to bottom. Should be a very interesting and competitive year in the district. Keep up the good playing all the Cheatham County schools and also the rest of 11-AA.

I have to say Camden played well against Waverly, though Waverly did not play up to there potential. I do wish Camden could have beat Rossview. Anyways it was a very good tourney!

Camden's team is very young this year...only one senior and she is the only returning infielder and all the pitching is being done by Sophomores and Freshmen. Even though there is an abundance of talent, lack in consistency will be the biggest obstacle the Lady Lions will have to overcome to make a serious run in the post season. This was a great tourney for them especially in the character building department. The ladies dug themselves out of several very deep holes to come out the winner in most of their games this weekend. As far as Rossview goes, they are solid and should definitely be around come tourney time. Maybe we'll see you guys on down the road come regional tourney time. Good luck until then.