U23 Olympic Qualifying

Chatt_soccer

Anyone interested in purchasing tickets for Sunday's games at LP Field in Nashville.

3rd Place Game: Guatemala v. Canada 1 PM (CT)

Championship game: USA v. Honduras 4 PM (CT)

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to use my tickets and I'm trying to sell them. I'm in Chattanooga, so anyone in this area interested in catching the future of our National Team play for a championship or just interested in seeing some great young players live, please email me @ riversml@hotmail.com. I have a pair of front row tickets about tens yards from the midfield stripe (GREAT SEATS). I'm just trying to get what I paid for them - selling the pair for $100. SECTION 111, ROW A, SEATS 15 & 16. Please contact me by Saturday afternoon if interested. Thanks!

Anyone interested in purchasing tickets for Sunday's games at LP Field in Nashville.

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to use my tickets and I'm trying to sell them. I'm in Chattanooga, so anyone in this area interested in catching the future of our National Team play for a championship or just interested in seeing some great young players live, please email me @ riversml@hotmail.com. I have a pair of front row tickets about tens yards from the midfield stripe (GREAT SEATS). I'm just trying to get what I paid for them - selling the pair for $100. SECTION 111, ROW A, SEATS 15 & 16. Please contact me by Saturday afternoon if interested. Thanks!

These are good seats i must admit. I sat row 110 row A so these seats are pretty legit. Game should be fun with all the crazy spanish fans all over cause they sure know how to enjoy a soccer game. Altidore is incredible!

i was wondering if you had sold the tickets yet, i'm intrested in going you can contact me @ jn3abland@bellsouth.net