CC vs Lawrence County Game

MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll has made a mistake!! yes this is very hard to believe but CC will not finish second in district!!! They will be happy to make 3rd! Unless they stop making errors the wins will be harder to get come by hmmmmm I do not believe that they have very many wins yet. The season is getting to the half way point and I hope that they start winning! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I did not get to go to the game however they kept us posted at the baseball game. And after talking to the local Softball Mafia today, it appears to me that the E's in the field and a few E's at the plate cost the raiders the game. From what i hear it sounds like the chemistry is not right with the kids, i dont think they believe in each other. High School athletics is won between your ears, and if there is doubt in their minds they will struggle. I hope we can recover soon because loosing is a disease.

I did not get to go to the game however they kept us posted at the baseball game. And after talking to the local Softball Mafia today, it appears to me that the E's in the field and a few E's at the plate cost the raiders the game. From what i hear it sounds like the chemistry is not right with the kids, i dont think they believe in each other. High School athletics is won between your ears, and if there is doubt in their minds they will struggle. I hope we can recover soon because loosing is a disease.

I hope we can recover soon because loosing is a disease. As winning is also a disease! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />