how good is lexington really

bigredhope

A word to Lexington players and fans -- do yourselves a favor, and give it a rest. Continue to work hard. Let what you do on the field speak for itself. My prediction is that if this stuff doesn't quit, there will be far more Lexington haters than lovers before the season is out. Better to go into the playoffs under the radar.

And next year -- if you want to really measure the strength of your team, choose better early season tournaments. For example -- Lewis Harris and the Warrior Classic. As has been well-documented, the strength of your schedule this year so far is very questionable.

JMO

now i may be wrong and if limbaugh reads this he can confirm but i think that lexington was in the WARRIOR CLASSIC A FEW YEARS ago

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no doubt lexington may be good and have some great athletes, but they have not played anybody. i mean perry county tipton rosemark come on now lets start playin some competition before calling yourselves the best team in the state

and who is camden they cant beat most of the teams on lexingtons schedule