MrNoitAll Mid-State Top 10 Week 3

MrNoitAll

FYI FCS is not full of travel ball players,

Pitcher, Hailey did not play travel ball last summer. Cross, Catcher did play and went to south Dakota. 3 rd base did not play last summer. SS not play last summer. 2nd base did not play last summer. 1st base did play local weekend tournament. Right field did not play. center field did not play last summer. left field did play local weekend tournament.

Uhh, I don't think he was referring to FCS.........................

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got lost some place!!!! SORRY my bad!!!

Don't get me wrong, FCS is a great team and i would LOVE to see them win state this year! Good Luck and tell Millie to heal QUICK! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For once I will disagree with something you said, mrnoitall. The game that the girl pitched for Forrest against FCS was her first game of the day, and Hailey for FCS pitched all of their games. And they didn't look good til the last inning, because as a person who was at the game, you would have seen, as I did, that FCS was up 2-0 going into the last inning and sort of fell apart in the top of the last inning. FCS made three costly errors, LETTING Forrest score three UNEARNED runs to go ahead 3-2. Then Cross hit the walk-off in the bottom of the last inning. FCS had the game the whole time and had they lost it, it would have been because of their OWN MISTAKES. I believe FCS is a better team than Forrest...

What game were you watching? There was only one official error in the inning and that was on the last run scored by Forrest.

What game were you watching? There was only one official error in the inning and that was on the last run scored by Forrest.

As FCS was the home team, their book was the official book, and there were THREE errors in the last inning. The first was when the catcher thought there were three outs when in fact there were two and she dropped the ball and headed toward the dugout. The runner on first went to second. E-2 (error one). The next batter hit a hard ball to right field which was a basehit but it went past the right fielder so instead of a single and there being runners on first and third, the run scored and the girl got a triple. E-9 (error two). Although the run still may have scored on the single, it was still an error. The last error was of course the pop-up missed by the second baseman which resulted in the third run of the inning. That is what the official book reads...

As FCS was the home team, their book was the official book, and there were THREE errors in the last inning. The first was when the catcher thought there were three outs when in fact there were two and she dropped the ball and headed toward the dugout. The runner on first went to second. E-2 (error one). The next batter hit a hard ball to right field which was a basehit but it went past the right fielder so instead of a single and there being runners on first and third, the run scored and the girl got a triple. E-9 (error two). Although the run still may have scored on the single, it was still an error. The last error was of course the pop-up missed by the second baseman which resulted in the third run of the inning. That is what the official book reads...

Sounds like to me that mcsportswriter was not at the game.....I bet he was waiting for it to be on ESPN you think? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sounds like to me that mcsportswriter was not at the game.....I bet he was waiting for it to be on ESPN you think? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sounds like to me he was only referring to the error which allowed a runner to reach base. Not the errors which resulted in extra bases. I believe in the scenario provided, the first two would of been earned runs provided they would of scored before the opportunity to record the third out. Hard to say without being at the game.

1.Goodpasture--This may not be the best team that Coach Phillips has had at Goodpasture but it is the best in the Mid-State for now. Several good teams are below who could catch them if they do not continue to play well. Still with Cartwright, Schmidt leading the way Goodpasture should win another state title. Good Coaching!

2. MJ--With the lost of several games last week due to rain I still have MJ in second because of the big win over Beech the week before. Morris is doing an outstanding job on the mound, with heavy hitters like Mason, Barrett and Hannah Irwin, the Bears will be in every game. Good coaching!

3. Beech--Beech has a better record than MJ BUT MJ beat them head to head which is the most important stat! Baker is doing an outstanding job on the mound and with a player like Brooke Overby she will not have any trouble getting hits for Beech. Good coaching!

4. Friendship Christian--Played well this past weekend in Brentwood by defeating Forrest (yes MrNoitAll called the loser on this game!) should have not have any trouble getting back to the state with a very weak district. Rutedge look really good this week and Cross is still hitting with power! Good Coaching!

5. Rossview--Drop down this week because the team was on spring break and took the whole week off! As a coach I do not think this was a very good idea but time will tell! With all of the rain we are getting I want to play as much as possible because of the great new rules that the TSSAA has put in this year most teams are behind. But they still have a team that should win district and have a chance at state! Excellent Coaching with young players!

6. Siegel---Had a chance to see them play this week against Lebanon (what has happen at Lebanon? They may more errors in the first three innings than they made all of last year! Well maybe not the whole year but still made a bunch) Sigel is playing better ball now than earlier! Coach Green has a very young team this year and with Cat being hurt Sigel has a great chance at winning district. Amanda Earp has good power and should help lead her team this spring. Had some good wins over Marshall County and Tullahoma.....tells me that Tullahoma may be just an average team this year in a weak district! Excellent Coaching with young players!

7.Dickson County---Playing really good ball now! Had a great week at the Worth and will give Rossview all that they will want the next time they play. Dampf looked very good pitching this weekend! And with catcher Ashley Ford and Edwards leading the way with their bats the Hawks could be in big trouble in district! Good Coaching!

8. Wilson Central--Lost a very big game to MJ last week! I think that MJ has Central's number, but WC has one of the best players in the state in Courtney Billington! Leevie Greenwood is a tough and a very good player who will give WC a solid pitcher everytime they take the field. They still have to beat MJ, Beech and watch out for Hendersonville but MrNoitAll believes that they will finish 3rd in the best AAA district in the Mid-State! Good coaching!

9. Forrest--MrNoitAll believes that Coach Cheatham will have these young ladies back in the state this year. They have a great young pitcher and a solid defense! As long as Coach Cheatham is there they will always have an outstanding defense! Has played some very good teams and looked strong against FCS until the last inning. The bats came out against Page (but a lot of peoples bats have come out against Page this year) I believe the pitching got tired against FCS. Good Coaching!

10. Brentwood--Coming on strong! Coach Chiariello came into the year without a starter in the circle but they have started to play very well with the young pitchers. This team is like the rest of her teams very well coached and always plays very hard! Coach Chiariello has a great leader in Amy Buntin and sister Amanda. They should win district but will have to beat a good Ravenwood team. Excellent Coaching!

Teams that fell from the top 10! Father Ryan, Tullahoma, and East Robertson. East Robertson went to Al. and had a very bad week!

Teams that can still move up to the top 10! Blackman but boy did they look bad last week! But still has talent now will they win is the big question? Greenbrier only has one pitcher and it will be very tough to win many tournaments but will still come in second in their district. Creek Wood has the coaching, hitting but must stop giving up so many runs to make it to the top 10!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Tullahoma played its JV most of the time in the tournament. JV played the game against Stars. Wildcats are really good. IReallynoitAll.

1.Goodpasture--This may not be the best team that Coach Phillips has had at Goodpasture but it is the best in the Mid-State for now. Several good teams are below who could catch them if they do not continue to play well. Still with Cartwright, Schmidt leading the way Goodpasture should win another state title. Good Coaching!

2. MJ--With the lost of several games last week due to rain I still have MJ in second because of the big win over Beech the week before. Morris is doing an outstanding job on the mound, with heavy hitters like Mason, Barrett and Hannah Irwin, the Bears will be in every game. Good coaching!

3. Beech--Beech has a better record than MJ BUT MJ beat them head to head which is the most important stat! Baker is doing an outstanding job on the mound and with a player like Brooke Overby she will not have any trouble getting hits for Beech. Good coaching!

4. Friendship Christian--Played well this past weekend in Brentwood by defeating Forrest (yes MrNoitAll called the loser on this game!) should have not have any trouble getting back to the state with a very weak district. Rutedge look really good this week and Cross is still hitting with power! Good Coaching!

5. Rossview--Drop down this week because the team was on spring break and took the whole week off! As a coach I do not think this was a very good idea but time will tell! With all of the rain we are getting I want to play as much as possible because of the great new rules that the TSSAA has put in this year most teams are behind. But they still have a team that should win district and have a chance at state! Excellent Coaching with young players!

6. Siegel---Had a chance to see them play this week against Lebanon (what has happen at Lebanon? They may more errors in the first three innings than they made all of last year! Well maybe not the whole year but still made a bunch) Sigel is playing better ball now than earlier! Coach Green has a very young team this year and with Cat being hurt Sigel has a great chance at winning district. Amanda Earp has good power and should help lead her team this spring. Had some good wins over Marshall County and Tullahoma.....tells me that Tullahoma may be just an average team this year in a weak district! Excellent Coaching with young players!

7.Dickson County---Playing really good ball now! Had a great week at the Worth and will give Rossview all that they will want the next time they play. Dampf looked very good pitching this weekend! And with catcher Ashley Ford and Edwards leading the way with their bats the Hawks could be in big trouble in district! Good Coaching!

8. Wilson Central--Lost a very big game to MJ last week! I think that MJ has Central's number, but WC has one of the best players in the state in Courtney Billington! Leevie Greenwood is a tough and a very good player who will give WC a solid pitcher everytime they take the field. They still have to beat MJ, Beech and watch out for Hendersonville but MrNoitAll believes that they will finish 3rd in the best AAA district in the Mid-State! Good coaching!

9. Forrest--MrNoitAll believes that Coach Cheatham will have these young ladies back in the state this year. They have a great young pitcher and a solid defense! As long as Coach Cheatham is there they will always have an outstanding defense! Has played some very good teams and looked strong against FCS until the last inning. The bats came out against Page (but a lot of peoples bats have come out against Page this year) I believe the pitching got tired against FCS. Good Coaching!

10. Brentwood--Coming on strong! Coach Chiariello came into the year without a starter in the circle but they have started to play very well with the young pitchers. This team is like the rest of her teams very well coached and always plays very hard! Coach Chiariello has a great leader in Amy Buntin and sister Amanda. They should win district but will have to beat a good Ravenwood team. Excellent Coaching!

Teams that fell from the top 10! Father Ryan, Tullahoma, and East Robertson. East Robertson went to Al. and had a very bad week!

Teams that can still move up to the top 10! Blackman but boy did they look bad last week! But still has talent now will they win is the big question? Greenbrier only has one pitcher and it will be very tough to win many tournaments but will still come in second in their district. Creek Wood has the coaching, hitting but must stop giving up so many runs to make it to the top 10!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Brentwood?

Brentwood?

Yep you are right 'big_joe' they had better start playing better than they did yesterday if they want to be in MrNoitAll top 10!!!! But not many people will hit Morris very well often! But after yesterday's games Rossview and Brentwood will go South in the polls! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yep you are right 'big_joe' they had better start playing better than they did yesterday if they want to be in MrNoitAll top 10!!!! But not many people will hit Morris very well often! But after yesterday's games Rossview and Brentwood will go South in the polls! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You may want to throw Wilson Central in there too.......................I don't mind helping out a little bit.

You may want to throw Wilson Central in there too.......................I don't mind helping out a little bit.

This is very hard to believe but you are right stlbrd they are heading south also! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />